The 2022/23 Buffalo Sabres Thread

BillsGuy82

• 3 years later...
On 4/29/2018 at 12:26 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

Figured after us winning the Rasmus Dahlin sweepstakes we can generate some early Sabres talk.

In a nutshell we just won a generational defenseman whose compared to Victor Hedman, Erik Karlsson and Nick Lidstrom. He's NHL ready and has at times dominated the Swedish Elite League over last 2 seasons.

This was true 

1 hour ago, Tommy_C said:

Good riddance .. But in all seriousness he wasnt the leader we all thought he was going to be. Glad he was traded to a WC team. Tuch has been awesome for us. 

Is Tuch the guy who's been at most home game this season? I don't follow the Sabers that closely other than what I hear on WGR. He sounds like a huge cultural fit

On 11/4/2022 at 10:53 AM, Tommy_C said:

Good riddance .. But in all seriousness he wasnt the leader we all thought he was going to be. Glad he was traded to a WC team. Tuch has been awesome for us. 

Krebs is a core piece as well. This trade is shaping up good for both teams. Tuch has been a consistent top 6 winger. We still have Vegas 2nd this year and got Noah Ostlund 16th overall last June.

Wont find a Sabres fan with any Eichel regrets 

23 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Rough trip to Carolina and Tampa. 4 dmen down and were feeling it giving up 10 goals the last 2 games 😬

I still like the fact they are 7-5 to begin the season. I honestly think we can compete for a playoff spot. Hopefully sneak in and have some fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 1:30 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

Samuelsson comes back and we u derstand defense again. He is missed on the backend. Hes responsible enough defensively to allow Dahlin or Power to go up ice and create. 

2-1 since hes came back 

9-3-1 with Samuelsson in the lineup 

3-10-0 without

Love the scoring touch of the big guys but Sammy is quite literally one of the most important players on our team, no doubt. Stocked we got him for $4 mil a year because he's worth more than that today in my opinion.