Nick_gb

2019 NFL Draft Discussion

1 hour ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Is that the rifle defense ?

I don't know what this means.

It means he runs more base sets with his DEs in the B gap rather than the C gap.

49 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I don't know what this means.

It means he runs more base sets with his DEs in the B gap rather than the C gap.

I'd worked out you were referring to where the  D line started (0 gap is over NT, moving up in number as you move outwards) 

.303 was a standard bore (.303 of an inch) for a rifle.  This, however is the Packers D soon (i hope) tank.gif

7 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I'd worked out you were referring to where the  D line started (0 gap is over NT, moving up in number as you move outwards) 

.303 was a standard bore (.303 of an inch) for a rifle.  This, however is the Packers D soon (i hope) tank.gif

I've got a pair of .308s in an AR and a Bolt Action, never heard of a .303, which probably shows nothing except how ignorant I am of military weapons history.

Just now, BrettFavre004 said:

Did Palmy ever come share his thoughts on our draft class anywhere?

Nope.  I'm not anticipating him coming back, but he's usually dark for a while even after the draft.

Palmy should just come up with a new username and only tell like 5 people who he is.  Palmy, I would NEVER use you as a source on Twitter.  I don't even have Twitter.  Please come back.