2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Will Fuller is 2 inches taller and almost 20 lbs heavier. Brown is basically an even skinnier DJax. All cb's have to do is press him and he'll get bumped off his routes, like tavon Austin. He is a slot wr at best in the nfl. 

Strictly from a skill set perspective he's a lot closer to Will Fuller - if you're going strictly for size then I would say Ted Ginn would be a better comp then Tavon (though, I never liked Tavon to begin with). 

21 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Strictly from a skill set perspective he's a lot closer to Will Fuller - if you're going strictly for size then I would say Ted Ginn would be a better comp then Tavon (though, I never liked Tavon to begin with). 

Will Fullers skill set in college was running go routes and slants really fast,  and catching screens before running really fast. 

Emmanuel Hall, Mecole Hardman, and Quez Watkins can do that too, and they all weigh at least 15 lbs more than Brown.

Edited by Jeezla

21 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

harry already talking about enterting the draft this year

I feel like if your first name or last name ends in "arry", and you play WR in Arziona, you should really play for the Eagles. Let''s not make the same mistake twice. We need to draft N'keal

Edited by Jeezla

Trade #24 and #56 to Houston for #15

Trade 2nd from Ravens for a later 2nd and 3rd.

1 N'Keal Harry WR

2 Kris Boyd CB

3 Kaleb McGary or Alaric Jackson OT

3 Joe Giles-Harris LB

4 Darrell Henderson RB

4 (Comp pick for Trey Burton?) Maxx Crosby DE

5 Tyree Jackson QB

6 Ryan Anderson C

6 (Comp pick for Beau Allen?) Willie Yarbary DT

7 LaDarius Wiley S

Crushed it.

Edited by Jeezla

If you want to scout a potential Peters replacement, Iowa LT Alaric Jackson is now on TV vs Wisconsin. He looks good so far. I'll probably flop between him and Kaleb McGary in my mocks in round 2/3. They are my two front runners for potential Eagle LT of future if we had to take a guy this year.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

If you want to scout a potential Peters replacement, Iowa LT Alaric Jackson is now on TV vs Wisconsin. He looks good so far. I'll probably flop between him and Kaleb McGary in my mocks in round 2/3. They are my two front runners for potential Eagle LT of future if we had to take a guy this year.

Jordan Mailata will be our future LT kid is a beast. 

7 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

May the best man win in TC between Mailata and either McGary or Jackson. Either way, we need a better backup than Winston Vaitai

yeah but you dont waste second round picks on guys that dont play now if either could lose and also slide to LG thats fine 

Edited by ninjapirate