2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

18 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Would any of you be against Elgton Jenkins in round 2?

Could play LG for a year and then take over for Kelce at C, or we could just keep him at LG. I really like him for our scheme at either spot. Stout pass blocker with some nasty in the run game, and the ability to pull.

I like both Jenkins or McCoy on the 2nd round for us. 

We brought in WR AJ Brown for one of our 30 draft visits

Also brought in Cody Ford, Oruwaryie, and Hjalte Froholdt

I like Oruwariye, but not in Schwartz's scheme.

I also like Frholdt, but he has T-Rex arms.

Not really a fan of Cody Ford. I watched the video, but I didn't see a 1st round pick. I don't get the hype with him. I'd much rather have Lindstrom, and I think Elgton Jenkins is possibly better as a LG than Ford too. I don't think Ford sucks, but he did not pop like a 1st round OL on film, imo. Looked like a good, but not special day 2 guy.

Edited by Jeezla

On 3/20/2019 at 4:25 PM, Jeezla said:

Would any of you be against Elgton Jenkins in round 2?

Could play LG for a year and then take over for Kelce at C, or we could just keep him at LG. I really like him for our scheme at either spot. Stout pass blocker with some nasty in the run game, and the ability to pull.

I don’t like him, i disagree that he has that nastiness to him. Seems very unaggressive and he doesn’t play the way he should with the power he seems to have. To often let’s players come to him and choked against alabama. Struggles with quickness. I would rather Cody ford day 1 and get a hb and dt/de  on day 2.

maybe if Josh Jacobs falls to like pick 37-40 we trade up with next years 3rd and this years 5th. (We will still have another third for next year. Imagine a draft of Ford, Jacobs, Tillery

Edited by DeSean Jackson

Player Want List

QB None
RB Josh Jacobs, Darrell Henderson, Devine Ozigbo, Wes Hills 
WR N'Keal Harry, Terry McLaurin, Andy Isabella, Mecole Hardman, Miles Boykin, Emanuel Hall, Gary Jennings, Stanley Morgan, Keelan Doss, Ashton Dulin, Jazz Ferguson
LT Andre Dillard, Trey Pipkins, Chuma Edoga
LG Chris Lindstrom, Elgton Jenkins, Dalton Risner, Phil Haynes, Shaq Calhoun
DE Porter Gustin, Maxx Crosby, Justin Hollins, Jordan Brailford
DT Jeff Simmons, Jerry Tillery, Dexter Lawrence, Trysten Hill, Khalen Saunders, Daylon Mack, Gerald Willis, Renell Wren, Cortez Broughton, Greg Gaines
LB Germaine Pratt, Te'Von Coney, Terrill Hanks, Gerri Green, Josiah Tauaefa
CB Sean Bunting, David Long, Justin Layne, Corey Ballentine, Isaiah Johnson, Lonnie Johnson, Xavier Crawford, Jordan Brown
S Nasir Adderley, Amani Hooker, Darnell Savage, Marvell Tell, Will Harris

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Player Want List

QB None
WR N'Keal Harry, Terry McLaurin, Andy Isabella, Mecole Hardman, Miles Boykin, Emanuel Hall, Gary Jennings, Stanley Morgan, Keelan Doss, Ashton Dulin, Jazz Ferguson
DT Jeff Simmons, Jerry Tillery, Dexter Lawrence, Trysten Hill, Khalen Saunders, Daylon Mack, Gerald Willis, Renell Wren, Cortez Broughton, Greg Gaines
CB Sean Bunting, David Long, Justin Layne, Corey Ballentine, Isaiah Johnson, Lonnie Johnson, Xavier Crawford, Jordan Brown

As lazy as it is to be in the "trade down" camp...so many guys with a last 1st/2nd grade that I like. If they could move down to an early 2nd and get an early 3rd. Would be nice to land a 4th one of these guys.

If we could get a safety (Adderly/Hooker), RB (Jacobs/Henderson), WR (N'Keal/AJ Brown/Hakeem Butler), DT (Simmons/Tillery), I'd be ecstatic. 

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

As lazy as it is to be in the "trade down" camp...so many guys with a last 1st/2nd grade that I like. If they could move down to an early 2nd and get an early 3rd. Would be nice to land a 4th one of these guys.

If we could get a safety (Adderly/Hooker), RB (Jacobs/Henderson), WR (N'Keal/AJ Brown/Hakeem Butler), DT (Simmons/Tillery), I'd be ecstatic. 

I'm all about the trade down for an early 3rd.

That early 3rd could be Amani Hooker, Darrell Henderson, Porter Gustin, Maxx Crosby, or a good DT like Saunders/Hill/Mack.

We should trade down twice. Get two early 3rds.

Late 2nd to middle 3rd round is the sweet spot for this draft before the talent drops off at DL, WR, S, and CB

Edited by Jeezla

On 3/22/2019 at 11:26 AM, nlesthought said:

I like Gardner-Johnson in that 3rd safety role...not as a CF type. 

Thoughts on Cody Ford @ 25? In a year or two Seumalo kicks over to C and Cody is playing LG. 

I love ford, I see him at a guard or a RT. Says he feels more comfortable at rt then Lt, but his coach said he plays better at lt a year ago. It looks like lane isn’t our LT of the future and will stay at RT . So his main position would be a guard and I think he will be great at that. Basically having two Brandon Brooks on the oline. I’m just hoping he will feel comfortable with lg

On 3/22/2019 at 2:38 PM, Jeezla said:

Player Want List

QB None

Wow suprised on all the talent you’re missing... why don’t you like Deandre baker, Cody ford, Wilkins. I also like Jaylen Ferguson In the 2nd. Also, look at David Montomery. It’s amazing the production he put up behind that oline, one of the worse run blocking grades in the country. Also has a great number of Yards after contact, and the most broken tackles two years in a row

16 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Wow suprised on all the talent you’re missing... why don’t you like Deandre baker, Cody ford, Wilkins. I also like Jaylen Ferguson In the 2nd. Also, look at David Montomery. It’s amazing the production he put up behind that oline, one of the worse run blocking grades in the country. Also has a great number of Yards after contact, and the most broken tackles two years in a row

Baker and Wilkins will be gone by 25, plus we aren't taking a cb in round 1 no matter what after resigning Darby. Don't think Ford is worth a 1st. Montgomery probably goes right around the time Henderson does, and I'd rather have henderson. I also think Ozigbo is very similar to Montgomery as far as what they would bring to our offense, so gimme Ozigbo a round later 

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Baker and Wilkins will be gone by 25, plus we aren't taking a cb in round 1 no matter what after resigning Darby. Don't think Ford is worth a 1st. Montgomery probably goes right around the time Henderson does, and I'd rather have henderson. I also think Ozigbo is very similar to Montgomery as far as what they would bring to our offense, so gimme Ozigbo a round later 

I think if Lawrence does to the Falcons I can see Wilkins dropping to us. And baker will be there for our pick. I think the media is more down on greedy then the teams are. I think greedy is still the first cb taken but I def think baker will be there. Henderson is okay his oline opens huge holes for him all the time