2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

Would like to see us go with an OT with one of our 2nd rounders. I think Peters is done, even if by some miracle he doesn't retire, we can expect much of the same with frequent nagging injuries that have plagued him this season. He's the oldest linemen in football, after all. Personally just don't think Vatai cuts it, he shows flashes where he looks like he'd be a fine option at LT but far too often that's not the case and it's all about consistency at the OL.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Would like to see us go with an OT with one of our 2nd rounders. I think Peters is done, even if by some miracle he doesn't retire, we can expect much of the same with frequent nagging injuries that have plagued him this season. He's the oldest linemen in football, after all. Personally just don't think Vatai cuts it, he shows flashes where he looks like he'd be a fine option at LT but far too often that's not the case and it's all about consistency at the OL.

Yea,  we use one 2nd to move up in the 1st and take Harry, we use the other 2nd on Kaleb McGary or another good OT. And we take RB Darrell Henderson in the 4th. Every other pick is used on D.

1 Harry WR

2 McGary OT

3 Giles-Harris LB

4 Henderson RB

4 Crosby DE

5 CB

6 DT

6 S

7 CB

Edited by Jeezla

Some potential "Deep Threat" WR's I'll be watching out for this season, and you should to:

Emmanuel Hall - Missouri - Supposedly runs 4.3's and lighting it up this year. Listed at 6'3" 195 lbs

Mecole Hardman - Georgia - Supposedly runs 4.3's and is also a weapon on returns. Listed at 5'11" 183 lbs

Keelan Doss - U.C. Davis - Supposedly runs in the 4.4's. I like him all around. Listed at 6'3" 209 lbs

Quez Watkins - Southern Miss - Supposedly runs 4.3's. R/S Soph. Also a weapon as a returner. Listed at 6'2" 190 lbs

Kelvin Harmon - N.C. State - Supposedly runs 4.5's. Similar to Tre'quan Smith/Allen Robinson (Go up and get it/deceptive speed rather than turbo by you speed). Listed at 6'3" 214 lbs

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Some potential "Deep Threat" WR's I'll be watching out for this season, and you should to:

Emmanuel Hall - Missouri - Supposedly runs 4.3's and lighting it up this year. Listed at 6'3" 195 lbs

Mecole Hardman - Georgia - Supposedly runs 4.3's and is also a weapon on returns. Listed at 5'11" 183 lbs

Keelan Doss - U.C. Davis - Supposedly runs in the 4.4's. I like him all around. Listed at 6'3" 209 lbs

Quez Watkins - Southern Miss - Supposedly runs 4.3's. R/S Soph. Also a weapon as a returner. Listed at 6'2" 190 lbs

Kelvin Harmon - N.C. State - Supposedly runs 4.5's. Similar to Tre'quan Smith/Allen Robinson (Go up and get it/deceptive speed rather than turbo by you speed). Listed at 6'3" 214 lbs

mecole hardman is a pretty dumb name 

Edited by ninjapirate

On 9/18/2018 at 7:23 PM, Jeezla said:

Hollywood Brown is the only deep threat you need to watch. 

25 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

He's a lot closer to Will Fuller then Tavon Austin, IMO. 

Will Fuller is 2 inches taller and almost 20 lbs heavier. Brown is basically an even skinnier DJax. All cb's have to do is press him and he'll get bumped off his routes, like tavon Austin. He is a slot wr at best in the nfl. Go ahead and name 1 good nfl wr under 170 lbs if you think im wrong. 

Edited by Jeezla