2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Glad we have Wentz because next year's QB class is utter trash.

Yeah it's a really ugly QB class right now. Makes sense why so many QBs went early this year.

Maybe Shea Patterson jumps up the board with a strong year. Big maybe. He's got the talent. And Michigan has WRs, RBs, and the OL to help him show what he has.

So glad we have Wentz though. It's slim pickings for a couple years. RB feels like a down year too but that can usually change pretty quickly over the course of a season as guys start to break out who weren't getting as many carries.

6 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Maybe Shea Patterson jumps up the board with a strong year.

Not a good prospect if you ask me. I don't get the love affair, he's not big or strong, hasn't put up numbers against decent competition either.

Drew Lock is the only QB I have with a first round grade at this point in time. Even then, it's mid-first.

Edited by Danger

32 minutes ago, Danger said:

Glad we have Wentz because next year's QB class is utter trash.

Howie and the scouting department continues to deserve a lot of credit for reading into the future and going up and getting Wentz. 
Otherwise we probably are sitting here having just traded up for Josh Allen or Rosen. Don't have Alshon, Ajayi, Long and others. And pretty for from competing. 

I wish some 2020 RB's could join this draft class. The 2019 RB class isn't going to be nearly as good as 2017 or 2018, but 2020 could be.

Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Cam Akers, D'Andre Swift, Travis Etienne, and Najee Harris could all be really good.

Hopefully Ajayi's knees can hold up for 2 more years.

Edited by Jeezla

33 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I wish some 2020 RB's could join this draft class. The 2019 RB class isn't going to be nearly as good as 2017 or 2018, but 2020 could be.

Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Cam Akers, D'Andre Swift, Travis Etienne, and Najee Harris could all be really good.

Oh yeah 2020 looks ridiculous. 

Don't forget about Stephen Carr (USC) or Trey Sermon (Oklahoma)

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Hopefully Ajayi's knees can hold up for 2 more years.

corey clement going to go off when he is the feature back in 2019