2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

14 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

He looked stiff to me.

Slow out of his cuts 2:00
Runs around rather than turn 3:00
Very wide turn 3:10

A) I think he's running a hitch here but instead of working back to his QB, he turns it outside 

B) That's a decent fade route Dingo, fade to the ball. 

C) Yes he's stiff, doesn't have that start/stop but not a lot of bulky/tall WRs do. 

The one thing that he does that Cordarelle Patterson does NOT have is ball skills. He catches with it with his mitts. Patterson couldn't see the field because he couldn't catch anything but kicks. 

14 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Hey guys!

Doing a mock draft where every forum picks their guy. You guys are on the clock!

So far we have:

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

15) Deandre Baker

16) Clelin Ferrell

17) Andre Dilliard

18) Jonah Williams

19) Christian Wilkins

20) Byron Murphy 

21) JefferySimmons

22) DK Metcalf

23) Greedy Williams

24) (pending)

I’ll make @RandyMossIsBoss your designated pick maker OR when two posters reach the same name, the pick will be official. Or ill just tally up the votes when I wake up. Raiders pick is still pending and if it interferes with your pick I will let you know and ask for those who picked that player to revote. Right now we are debating Jachai Polite, Noah Fant, Josh Jacobs. Should have our pick in soon, right now Fant is the leader. Trying to do this as quick as possible. Thanks!

1) Polite

2) Adderley 

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Why wouldn't you want Fant? 

Because Eagles probably grab Jacobs or Polite who we can grab at 24 and grab Fant at 27. There is ZERO chance Fant goes to the Eagles or Colts. Raider fans don't seem to understand this. I want Polite at 24, Fant at 27.

No way should we take Jacobs. Maybe we do after leaving the cupboard so thin but it’s so odd Howie hasn’t done anything about such a glaring need and just hope and prey a guy comes in the draft. But I’m really hoping we keep stacking the DL and one of the big DT slip back to us. 

32 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

No way should we take Jacobs. Maybe we do after leaving the cupboard so thin but it’s so odd Howie hasn’t done anything about such a glaring need and just hope and prey a guy comes in the draft. But I’m really hoping we keep stacking the DL and one of the big DT slip back to us. 

Agreed - been saying for a while I don't see it with Jacobs. I watch a lot of SEC football and tbh I liked his teammate better then him as a prospect. 

56 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I wonder if he's gonna use a 2nd and a 4/5th and just hope one of them hits and move on from the other guys besides Clement, sign a vet after the comp pick period and go.

Sign

• Zach Brown LB

Trade

• Trade 1#25 to Indy for: 2#34 + 3#89 + 2020 4th round pick
  • Trade 2#57 to Jax for: 3#69 + 3#98

Draft

• 2 Josh Jacobs RB
  • 2 Elgton Jenkins LG
  • 3 Trysten Hill DT
  • 3 Amani Hooker S
  • 3 Porter Gustin DE
  • 4 Maxx Crosby DE
  • 4 Gary Jennings WR
  • 5 Trey Pipkins OT
  • 6 Tre Watson LB

UDFA

• Ashton Dulin WR
  • Felton Davis WR
  • Wes Hills RB
  • Tony Pollard RB/KR
  • Easton Stick QB
  • PJ Johnson DT
  • Nick Allegretti C
  • Josiah Tauaefa LB
  • Jordan Kunaszyk LB
  • Gerri Green LB
  • Deion Calhoun OG
  • Darryl Johnson DE

28 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Mike Groh at Penn State pro day checking out Miles Sanders. He supposedly looked awesome in pass catching drills. Could be a real target with one of our 2nd's.

Miles Sanders at 57 would be sexy 

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Miles Sanders at 57 would be sexy 

I dunno, I watch Sanders and no special traits really pop out on film. Vision, strength/tackle breaking. speed, shiftiness - none of them stand out when you watch him.

I still comfortably prefer Jacobs and Henderson overall. Value-wise I'll take Montgomery in round 3 and Ozigbo/Wes Hills/Alex Barnes in round 4 or later over Sanders in round 2. I just don't really see his awesome workouts translate to the field.

Archived