2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

51 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Somebody we might need to talk about at 25....

Chase Winovich 

Discuss 

Nope. Maxx Crosby and Porter Gustin are just as good, naturally bigger, stronger, and will go in the 3rd.

15 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Nope. Maxx Crosby and Porter Gustin are just as good, naturally bigger, stronger, and will go in the 3rd.

I think the NFL will disagree with you. I think Winovich will go early 2nd and he seems like the kind of guy that the Eagles will value highly. I wouldn't be shocked if he is the pick at 25. I'm not saying I want him there, but I won't be shocked if it happens

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think the NFL will disagree with you. I think Winovich will go early 2nd and he seems like the kind of guy that the Eagles will value highly. I wouldn't be shocked if he is the pick at 25. I'm not saying I want him there, but I won't be shocked if it happens

i think we trade down and wouldnt be shocked if we take winovich

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I agree Winovich goes early 2nd, I just don't think he will be any better than Crosby or Gustin in the NFL.

Trade 1#25 to GB for 1#30 + 3#75

Trade 4#127 + Agholor to NYJ for 4#105 + 7#217 (We trade up after Henderson slides)

1 Dexter Lawrence DT 
2 Terry McLaurin WR 
2 Malik Hooker S 
3 Maxx Crosby DE
4 Darrell Henderson RB
4 Phil Haynes LG
5 Terrill Hanks LB
6 Trey Pipkins OT 
7 Tre Watson LB

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I agree Winovich goes early 2nd, I just don't think he will be any better than Crosby or Gustin in the NFL.

Ben Banogu is better then all three of them - wouldn't surprise me to see him go in the late first/early 2nd range. 

4 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Ben Banogu is better then all three of them - wouldn't surprise me to see him go in the late first/early 2nd range. 

Balogne, he plays much stiffer than he times and mostly gets cleanup sacks. Gets erased easily once hands are on him. I wanted to really like him,  but was disappointed how easily he gets lost in the wash when teams run at him. Like a less bendy Randy Gregory.

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Balogne, he plays much stiffer than he times and mostly gets cleanup sacks. Gets erased easily once hands are on him. I wanted to really like him,  but was disappointed how easily he gets lost in the wash when teams run at him. Like a less bendy Randy Gregory.

I see a good athlete every time I watch him - he needs some work with hand usage but I think he's the best "second tier" pass rusher in this draft. 

13 hours ago, Jeezla said:

"In this edition of Which High Effort White Guy Do You Waaaaaant"

13 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Trade 4#127 + Agholor to NYJ for 4#105 + 7#217 (We trade up after Henderson slides)

Some of your trades just to get draft picks are hilarious. This essentially values Agholor as a late 6th/early 7th round pick, while he's not the top option he's definitely more valuable than that.

Archived