2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

35 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I think they would end up contributing more than Josh Sweat did for us last year.

Disagree - I think the same thing happens to either of them if we draft them. I don't think this team needs another project pass rusher in this years draft. 

19 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Disagree - I think the same thing happens to either of them if we draft them. I don't think this team needs another project pass rusher in this years draft. 

Name all the pass rushers that aren't projects

11 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Name all the pass rushers that aren't projects

When I say project I'm talking Josh Sweat like project.

Ferrell, Sweat, Burns, Polite, Walker, Winovich, Jackson, and Banogu (maybe Christian Miller & Hollins but I haven't watched enough of either) will all probably go in the first two rounds and can come in and contribute right away IMO. 

12 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Thoughts on Miles Sanders of Penn State? Really like the production and he has the physical attributes as well. 

I think he has some tools, concerned where he's drafted and whether Danger's BOLO in big games is accurate 

His pass pro sucks! 

13 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Thoughts on Miles Sanders of Penn State? Really like the production and he has the physical attributes as well. 

I watched quite a bit of him. He'll be serviceable, but I can't really ever see him being the guy on any team. He's got reasonable attributes across the board, but he also disappears in big games. Nothing really will wow you about him. Well rounded. Good at everything, great at nothing.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/miles-sanders

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

14 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Howie picks Jeffrey Simmons at 25 and your reaction is.......????

Dayum...Ok Howie has two 2s tomorrow. 

Jeffrey was the realistic guy I wanted, sucks he got hurt. Would be awesome in this scheme

I know many are going to hate but I'm still on the Holyfield wagon. 

COD, vision, ability in small areas. Positive carries everytime. Stay in front of the sticks just DP likes it. 

Didn't test well yeah yeah. He ran an 11.3 in HS in the 100m. Found a nice write up that talks about his film being better than the shorts Olympics

I'd still look in the 4th/5th at taking a flyer. You know he's going to play with a chip 

34 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I know many are going to hate but I'm still on the Holyfield wagon. 

COD, vision, ability in small areas. Positive carries everytime. Stay in front of the sticks just DP likes it. 

Didn't test well yeah yeah. He ran an 11.3 in HS in the 100m. Found a nice write up that talks about his film being better than the shorts Olympics

I'd still look in the 4th/5th at taking a flyer. You know he's going to play with a chip 

To quote Trevor Sikkema "Hard to be an NFL Runningback when you can't run. Then you are just an Ingback" 

24 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

To quote Trevor Sikkema "Hard to be an NFL Runningback when you can't run. Then you are just an Ingback" 

But his film has shown he can play at a high level. 

EDIT: The NFL is playing football in a phone booth not running straight lines. 

3 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

But his film has shown he can play at a high level. 

EDIT: The NFL is playing football in a phone booth not running straight lines. 

I'm not a huge athletic testing guy, but there are just few to no examples of successful NFL careers of players with that poor of an athletic profile. 

Archived