2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

On 4/7/2019 at 11:30 PM, Jeezla said:

Who is everyone's favorite WR, excluding Harry, Butler, DK, Brown x2?

Specifically for the Eagles? I like Parris Campbell and Mecole Hardman A LOT as fits. Why? Upside for one. As in through the roof. 2. Both project well in the slot or Z spots in the future. 3. Both add immediate value as return men. 4. Both have added value as gadget/get-them-the-ball-in-space players. 

Campbell gets knocked a lot because he wasn't asked to run many routes in college. However, he showed at the senior bowl, combine, and his pro day that his ability is far better than he is given credit for. He just lacks the nuance that in game experience brings.

Hardman is raw, but an explosive playmaker in space. The Eagles are an ideal fit for him as he can contribute on ST, as a gadget player, and some spot duty while he hones his skills.

On 4/7/2019 at 11:30 PM, Jeezla said:

Who is everyone's favorite WR, excluding Harry, Butler, DK, Brown x2?

Sleeper name I like.

Anthony Ratliff Williams from UNC

Capable of being a big play, gadget player and a returner early and can develop into a pretty dynamic slot WR over time.

If they choose not to go WR early, I'd prefer to take a shot on him late because he would have a pretty defined role early

24 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Sleeper name I like.

Capable of being a big play, gadget player and a returner early and can develop into a pretty dynamic slot WR over time.

If they choose not to go WR early, I'd prefer to take a shot on him late because he would have a pretty defined role early

Also really like him (had him in my 1st mock) - he needs a lot of work as a receiver but I think he can make an impact in the return game right away. 

32 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Also really like him (had him in my 1st mock) - he needs a lot of work as a receiver but I think he can make an impact in the return game right away. 

I am all over him in the 5th or 6th if we haven't filled WR by then. This team also has no dynamic returner, so it would be good to get one. Plus throw him some screens or hand the ball to him a few times etc on offense for a few plays a game. I think that is a needed role player on the team

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Sleeper name I like.

If our staff has to develop them,  they aren't going to be very good, because our staff sucks at developing wr's. We need someone who is already good, like Harry.

24 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

If our staff has to develop them,  they aren't going to be very good, because our staff sucks at developing wr's. We need someone who is already good, like Harry.

That is the most you response to my post ever....haha

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

That is the most you response to my post ever....haha

You mean him telling you that we can't draft somebody he doesn't like because they suck or they'll never develop and then give you someone he likes and say we need to draft them?

9 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

You mean him telling you that we can't draft somebody he doesn't like because they suck or they'll never develop and then give you someone he likes and say we need to draft them?

This accurately sums up 90% of Jeezla posts 

Did a TDN Mock instead of paying attention to my students

© 2019 The Draft Network

Archived