(+):

motivating  

game plan/strategy 

Neutral:

in-game adjustments 

(-): 

development

scouting players (rookies/veterans) 

I think are coaching staff does a good job at developing players... look at Dallas, 8th best te on pff. Barnett was doing good before he got Injured, same with Sidney Jones, and a 4th round rookie played great in Maddox. You guys are forgetting we were limited on draft picks, Wentz turned out to be great, Nelson agholor turned it around. We seem to always have a great kicker and now Johnston is one of the best . Mailata looked awesome in preseason when he didn’t know anything about football. I think you guys are just talking out of your booty you and jeezla about this 

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

^^ Not a fan of totally neglecting the offensive line - would rather see us take an OL instead of 2 RBs.

Swap out Arcega Whiteside for an OT and Trayveon Williams for a WR and it looks good.

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

I’d say we’d need WR just as bad as a safety. Nelson fa next year, djax almost 33 and Jeffrey getting old 

If someone like Hakeem Butler, AJ Brown, or N'Keal Harry fall to 53, then I'm all about it, but I'm not trying to reach on such a position when the trenches are far more critical.

Archived