2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

If someone like Hakeem Butler, AJ Brown, or N'Keal Harry fall to 53, then I'm all about it, but I'm not trying to reach on such a position when the trenches are far more critical.

I have Butler and brown as a low 2 to mid 3 grade. Harry i have a low 1st high 2nd 

Never really realized just how deep th WR draft seems to be this year.

Metcalf
AJ Brown
Marquise Brown
Hakeem Butler
N'Keal Harry
JJ Arcega Whiteside
Riley Ridley
Deebo Samuel
Kelvin Harmon

Could all realistically be 2nd round picks or higher, though baring a trade back in the 2nd I'd probably only take the first 5 in the first 2 rounds personally.

Also really like Miles Boykin as a potential 4th round guy.

18 minutes ago, Danger said:

If someone like Hakeem Butler, AJ Brown, or N'Keal Harry fall to 53, then I'm all about it, but I'm not trying to reach on such a position when the trenches are far more critical.

or Deebo for me...take any of them if they are there gladly

First Pick Mock Draft Engine 

PHI Trades Round 1 Pick 25 (25)  to Jacksonville for Round 2 Pick 6 (38), Round 3 Pick 5 (69), Round 3 Pick 34 (98) (COMP)

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 6 (JAX): Darnell Savage, FS, Maryland (B-)
Round 2 Pick 21: Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 25: JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford (A-)
Round 3 Pick 5 (JAX): Michael Jordan, OG/C, Ohio St. (A-)
Round 3 Pick 34 (JAX): Maxx Crosby, DE, E. Michigan (B-)
Round 4 Pick 25: Justice Hill, RB, Oklahoma St. (A+)
Round 4 Pick 36 (COMP): Khalil Hodge, OLB/ILB, Buffalo (B-)
Round 5 Pick 25: Greg Gaines, DT, Washington (A+)
Round 6 Pick 24: Kyle Shurmur, QB, Vanderbilt (A-)

Overall not bad, Not sure if i can see Crosby being available that late in the 3rd but always possible. I like this engine cause you can do trades ,some of the trades are ridiculous though, you can also trade up. 

https://first-pick.com/NFL/DraftGame.aspx

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Never really realized just how deep th WR draft seems to be this year.

Metcalf
AJ Brown
Marquise Brown
Hakeem Butler
N'Keal Harry
JJ Arcega Whiteside
Riley Ridley
Deebo Samuel
Kelvin Harmon

Could all realistically be 2nd round picks or higher, though baring a trade back in the 2nd I'd probably only take the first 5 in the first 2 rounds personally.

Also really like Miles Boykin as a potential 4th round guy.

yeah, no crazy guys on top...but a ton of second contract quality starters. And they have a lot of different skill sets...so you can find a guy you like

Just now, Kiltman said:

yeah, no crazy guys on top...but a ton of second contract quality starters. And they have a lot of different skill sets...so you can find a guy you like

Metcalf reminds me of Demaryius Thomas tbh. I wouldn't be phased if a team took him top 10.

24 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

First Pick Mock Draft Engine 

PHI Trades Round 1 Pick 25 (25)  to Jacksonville for Round 2 Pick 6 (38), Round 3 Pick 5 (69), Round 3 Pick 34 (98) (COMP)

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 6 (JAX): Darnell Savage, FS, Maryland (B-)
Round 2 Pick 21: Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 25: JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford (A-)
Round 3 Pick 5 (JAX): Michael Jordan, OG/C, Ohio St. (A-)
Round 3 Pick 34 (JAX): Maxx Crosby, DE, E. Michigan (B-)
Round 4 Pick 25: Justice Hill, RB, Oklahoma St. (A+)
Round 4 Pick 36 (COMP): Khalil Hodge, OLB/ILB, Buffalo (B-)
Round 5 Pick 25: Greg Gaines, DT, Washington (A+)
Round 6 Pick 24: Kyle Shurmur, QB, Vanderbilt (A-)

Overall not bad, Not sure if i can see Crosby being available that late in the 3rd but always possible. I like this engine cause you can do trades ,some of the trades are ridiculous though, you can also trade up. 

https://first-pick.com/NFL/DraftGame.aspx

firstdraft makes me feel like howie with the trade back value you can get...their board is always wacky though

Round 1 Pick 22 (BALT): Dalton Risner, OT/OG, Kansas St. (B-)
Round 2 Pick 21: Chase Winovich, DE, Michigan (B+)
Round 2 Pick 28 (LAC): Juan Thornhill, SS, Virginia (A)
Round 3 Pick 22 (HOU): Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis (A+)
Round 3 Pick 27 (LAC): Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio St. (A+)
Round 5 Pick 7 (T.B.): Jachai Polite, DE, Florida (A+)
Round 6 Pick 24: Amani Bledsoe, DT/DE, Oklahoma (A-)
Round 6 Pick 41 (K.C.): Hunter Renfrow, WR, Clemson (A+)
Round 7 Pick 5 (PITT): Trey Pipkins, OT, Sioux Falls (A+)

Like how do some of those guys fall unless they get tunsiled?

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

firstdraft makes me feel like howie with the trade back value you can get...their board is always wacky though

Like how do some of those guys fall unless they get tunsiled?

The only one that really seems like a big faller to me is Jachai

Just now, Danger said:

The only one that really seems like a big faller to me is Jachai

biggest faller

But I'd be surprised if Campbell and Henderson are there, Winovich dropping to the late 2nd seems unlikely at this point with so may coming off the board, he's kinda on his own tier between the top guys and the the Ferguson and Polites of the world

Just now, Kiltman said:

biggest faller

But I'd be surprised if Campbell and Henderson are there, Winovich dropping to the late 2nd seems unlikely at this point with so may coming off the board, he's kinda on his own tier between the top guys and the the Ferguson and Polites of the world

I don't honestly feel like Campbell or Winovich are as good as their increasing hype would suggest right now. Henderson I could see some team maybe falling in love with and taking in the 2nd. 

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't honestly feel like Campbell or Winovich are as good as their increasing hype would suggest right now. Henderson I could see some team maybe falling in love with and taking in the 2nd. 

I think Campbell has a good skillset, that wasn't really used well at Ohio.
He can be more than a Jarvis Landry-lite. He could maybe be a inside/outside switch guy with his speed.

But I do see him dropping...other wideouts on that tier that you get a little more excited for.

Winovich makes sense, he has the motor and traits teams like to like. As an edge he's gonna get pushed up, my guess is he goes early second or a one of those last spots in the 1st.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It seems like Rahsaan Gary is starting to tumble down draft boards. How would you feel if he was the pick at 25? Would you consider him a DT or Edge in this system or a tweener? 

Like a sink full of dishes, I'm just gonna ignore it and what wait for someone else to figure it out

IDK, he's talented but I'm not sure what he is here..with Malik here now, you aren't looking for a Bennett replacement on the inside.
Maybe he's BPA and you just try to figure it out. 

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Like a sink full of dishes, I'm just gonna ignore it and what wait for someone else to figure it out

IDK, he's talented but I'm not sure what he is here..with Malik here now, you aren't looking for a Bennett replacement on the inside.
Maybe he's BPA and you just try to figure it out. 

This is my preferred method of doing the dishes as well....lol

It is an interesting thought for sure. I mean Eagles could use depth and future at both EDGE and DT, maybe he is the kind of guy you just draft and figure out what he does best.

Or.........he could bust

Archived