2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

WR class is stupid deep.

Still wouldn't be upset with WR in round 1.

Wouldn't even mind if we took multiple throughout the draft.

It's a deep #2 WR draft. Hakeem Butler is the only guy I see as a potential stud #1(if his hands improve), but a lot of these guys will be very good #2's/slot wr's, kinda like Maclin/Robert Woods. Pseudo #1's for some teams/schemes, but not true #1's.

41 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

It's a deep #2 WR draft. Hakeem Butler is the only guy I see as a potential stud #1(if his hands improve), but a lot of these guys will be very good #2's/slot wr's, kinda like Maclin/Robert Woods. Pseudo #1's for some teams/schemes, but not true #1's.

I See two #1's in Harry and Metcalf, Butler is a #2 IMO. His film doesn't pop #1 WR to me like the other two. 

55 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I can see N'Keal and Metcalf both becoming #1s. People take one look at Metcalf's shuttle and 3 cone and think he's just a straight line runner, but that couldn't be any further from the truth. He'll probably be akin to a Demaryius Thomas.

23 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

What do yall think about OT Tytus Howard? I don't want him in the 1st but if hes there in the 2nd I like him. 

Looks like a RT to me, but a good one. I think he's very similar to Cody Ford, but I don't think Cody Ford/Howard makes sense for our team unless Lane is moving to LT, and he isn't. I guess you could play both at LG, but I don't love the value of taking an OG at 25. 

I'm all aboard the Yodny Cajuste in the 2nd hype train. If he's tough luck. 

If Cajuste, Risner, McGary, or Greg Little are there at 53 that's the right pick to make. I don't think any of the 3 first round worthy OT will make it to 25, so not really keen on grabbing one there otherwise.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I can see N'Keal and Metcalf both becoming #1s. People take one look at Metcalf's shuttle and 3 cone and think he's just a straight line runner, but that couldn't be any further from the truth. He'll probably be akin to a Demaryius Thomas.

He's not robotic, but he is a little stiff changing direction. He stops and starts really well, but there's a hitch when he moves sideways. 

Archived