2019 NFL Draft Prospects

D82

2 hours ago, D82 said:

I think we need to figure out if Dak is our guy moving forward with a new coach, or if a new regime is going to want their own guy.

I just don't see how a new head coach can come in and not look at Doc for at least one year before he realizes what he has. Especially if the new coach can play more to DAC strengths the exception to this is if a big-time quarterback becomes available you do take it. Quarterbacks of quality do not grow on trees. And even the ones that do may take time to develop

4 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I just don't see how a new head coach can come in and not look at Doc for at least one year before he realizes what he has. Especially if the new coach can play more to DAC strengths the exception to this is if a big-time quarterback becomes available you do take it. Quarterbacks of quality do not grow on trees. And even the ones that do may take time to develop

That's where I'm at. 

If we're in position to land the top QB in next years class, take him.

If we aren't...ride with Dak, sign a vet QB and hope that the new HC/OC can tune their system to fit his strengths and get him to be the QB from 2016.

14 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I've seen a couple of reports now that Herbert is expected to return to Oregon next season. That may very well change considering his draft status, but for now, it's not a sure thing.

Hebert, Montez, or Lock. Anyone of them. 

Archived