2019 NFL Draft Prospects

D82

5 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

If we have a top 5 pick and it isn’t used on Bosa or Rashan Gary (at this point in time - obviously subject to change), then something is very wrong.

Actually unless this team monumentally fails. QB may be in discussion lol. Wish it could be Bosa. Imagine him paired with DLaw. Otherwise Lock, Hebert, or Stidham may be in play. 

43 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Actually unless this team monumentally fails. QB may be in discussion lol. Wish it could be Bosa. Imagine him paired with DLaw. Otherwise Lock, Hebert, or Stidham may be in play. 

Bosa and D-Law would be a lethal combination. That being said, we still need to see what we have in Taco Charlton. Of course, if we’re sitting with a high enough pick for a guy like Bosa, we should take him if he’s the BPA.

3 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

If we have a top 5 pick and it isn’t used on Bosa, Oliver, or Rashan Gary (at this point in time - obviously subject to change), then something is very wrong.

How would you assess and project Gary at this point?

10 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I just don't want to see another O-line on here. Baring injury, we should be set for a few seasons!!!! I hope o.O

I wouldn't spend a high pick on one...but would definitely draft for depth in the later rounds. Can never be too deep in the trenches. 

13 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

giphy.gif

STOP TALKING ABOUT DT!! You're going to jinx the whole damn thing! icon_evil.gif

?

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Clemson DL ... Lawrence, Wilkins, Ferrell and Bryant. That is an embarrassment of riches. I don't think it's out of line to say all 4 are potential top 20 picks?

Talk about stacked. I feel sorry for opposing OL's. 

9 hours ago, matt79511 said:

How would you assess and project Gary at this point?

Gary is a surefire top 10 pick. He’s a hybrid DE/DT similar to Justin Tuck, only more talented. In our scheme, he’d likely line up inside on 1st and 2nd down and then kick out outside on passing downs. He has a very high floor and a very high ceiling. The only issue is that at 280 pounds, he may need to put on weight (10-15 pounds) to be a more effective 3-technique at the NFL level.

Archived