D82

2019 NFL Draft Prospects

With D-Law, Irving, and Gregory in the final year of their contracts, need and opportunity seem to be lining up for next year.

5 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

With D-Law, Irving, and Gregory in the final year of their contracts, need and opportunity seem to be lining up for next year.

The suspension doesn't give him an additional year? (Gregory, not DI).

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

The suspension doesn't give him an additional year? (Gregory, not DI).

I think this will probably be something that might become an issue. I believe Mike Fisher stayed that Gregory and his representatives believe that he still accrued the year. Could be a battle, I suppose. 

21 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I think this will probably be something that might become an issue. I believe Mike Fisher stayed that Gregory and his representatives believe that he still accrued the year. Could be a battle, I suppose. 

Interesting. I thought I read somewhere that it was similar to the whole Josh Gordon thing. 

The DT class next year is looking sexy;

Ed Oliver

Rashan Gary

Jeffery Simmons

Christian Wilkins

Raekwon Davis

Dexter Lawrence

Oh my.

Posted (edited)

I started scouting some of the top seniors at  QB for this year. This class is very weak, the best chance there is for a top senior QB is Drew Lock and he is very inconsistent. I do want to see what he does with his senior year though because he has throws that make you love the kid.

Edited by JWingate

On 5/19/2018 at 2:04 PM, JWingate said:

I started scouting some of the top seniors at  QB for this year. This class is very weak, the best chance there is for a top senior QB is Drew Lock and he is very inconsistent. I do want to see what he does with his senior year though because he has throws that make you love the kid.

Yeah, it's not the best QB class for a team in need of one.

Safety class is kinda subpar as well.

On 5/20/2018 at 6:08 PM, Desperado82 said:

Yeah, it's not the best QB class for a team in need of one.

Safety class is kinda subpar as well.

2019 will be the draft year for d-linemen.

37 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

2019 will be the draft year for d-linemen.

Basically. 

Is Adonis Alexander worth the gamble via the Supplemental Draft? Terrific athlete (41" vert) and elite size (6-3, 210). Definitely carries some baggage.

30 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Is Adonis Alexander worth the gamble via the Supplemental Draft? Terrific athlete (41" vert) and elite size (6-3, 210). Definitely carries some baggage.

He declared? 

I mean, kinda iffy. I had a 1st round grade on him early in the process last year...I like what we have at corner though. Now if we wanted to try him at safety? Maybe.

13 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

The baggage is what scares me. But, for something like a 5th or 6th? Worth the gamble, IMO.

11 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

The baggage is what scares me. But, for something like a 5th or 6th? Worth the gamble, IMO.

I agree. Especially because he fits Richard's CB measurables to a T

Posted (edited)

Reading up on Alexander think 5th is probably as high as I'd go. Three suspensions and kicked off team for academics. Not taking care of school bothers me more than anything. Get the impression he had basically threw in the towel on that front

Edited by WizardHawk

Another big CB petitioning for supplemental draft....

Doesn't have the baggage of Alexander