2019 NFL Draft Prospects

D82

4 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I still love Christian Wilkins.

And I’d give up A TON of picks for Trevor Lawrence. When he fills out physically, he’ll be 6’6” (potentially) 245 pounds with a Peyton Manning level arm. Good. God. 

Same man. I think we should all enjoy the NFL until Lawrence comes. Cause after that it's all over for 31 other teams

55 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Same man. I think we should all enjoy the NFL until Lawrence comes. Cause after that it's all over for 31 other teams

You can't do much better than Mahomes.

5,097//50//12 as a first year starter

Edited by DaBoys

8 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I posted this in the college football thread:

Most definitely beat QB. I’m trying to think of any player actually.

Adrian Peterson? Was he a true FR when he first started?

Edited by WizardHawk

16 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Yes. Peterson was a starter as a true freshman at OU.

He was dominant too. Had it not been for injuries, I really think Peterson would have ended up breaking Smith's record.

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

So, about taking a tackle high....

And about the leagues worst pass blocking unit..

Hard to believe Dak had the 28th best pass protection when he had the best blindside protection in the league. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

And about the leagues worst pass blocking unit..

Hard to believe Dak had the 28th best pass protection when he had the best blindside protection in the league. 

That’s because he didn’t have the 28th ranked pass protection. It was probably top 10, but his poor pocket awareness made them look worse than they actually are. Like we’ve said, the high number of sacks are an indictment on Quincy’s play at QB far more so than the o-line, even with the injuries.

Edited by plan9misfit
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Like many of us have said, let him have surgery, rehab, and get healthy. He’s still very productive. It’s not time to replace him. Not even close.

Not to mention, I believe it would kill our cap as I believe we have restructured his deal twice now to help clear up cap room.

That is interesting stat on Smith I guess I must trust it yes I was going to post how well I thought our OL did in the seahawk game but even with that stat I stand by by statement that the last regular season game he in no way played to that level he was getting beat a lot and had 3 holding penalties and how many games did he miss    

While I do think some of your arguments on here have slightly changed my mind on OL with 2nd pick   I still think TE is a reach and mistake at that spot   

On a side note I would love to know how PFF rates things as I still stand by my comment that on the whole our OL was outplayed by our opponents  and as a side note I just checked the stats TFL from the actual games and for the year we have only won that stat in like 3 games and out right loose it by a very significant margin for the whole year  and you can not convince me at all that it is just the other team not running the ball as many times as us as we have one of the best RB in the league at YAC and presumably one of the best DL in the league - 

Yeah you don’t even want to know what the QB hits are as they are way worse