2019 NFL Draft Prospects

D82

58 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I think even if he has a good combine, he's likely TE4 in this class. Will four tight ends go ahead of 58? It's possible, but I don't think it's super likely.

I think he's better than Fant. Although an explosive combine is also likely in Fants future.

1 hour ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I think even if he has a good combine, he's likely TE4 in this class. Will four tight ends go ahead of 58? It's possible, but I don't think it's super likely.

No way guys like Oliver, Smith, Nauta and such are ahead of him in the draft. He is at worst the 3rd TE available and thats if teams view Irv Smith and Fant as better options. Both have been pretty underwhelming when it comes to consistency. 

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

No way guys like Oliver, Smith, Nauta and such are ahead of him in the draft. He is at worst the 3rd TE available and thats if teams view Irv Smith and Fant as better options. Both have been pretty underwhelming when it comes to consistency. 

I have it as Hockenson, Fant, Smith, Sternberger

On 2/26/2019 at 8:14 AM, TVScout said:

Well since, you are asking me... how about not trade for Roy Williams and draft Clay Matthews in the first round instead?   Then instead of trading back in the second round, we probably should have drafted either LeSean McCoy.Andy Levitre or Sebastian Vollmer.  

On 2/26/2019 at 8:14 AM, TVScout said:

He should have taken this man's advice.

]When-Someone-Skips-You-Line-Starbucks.gi

If Jerry had drafted CJ2K instead of Felix we certainly get to the playoffs. That means the trade for Williams doesn't happen. Instead the 1st and 2nd round picks for 2009 get traded forward to 2010. With two first round and two second round picks we have the ammo to get Dez and Earl Thomas.

--------------------Height Weight Hand Size

Kyler Murray 5'10 1/8" --207 --9 1/2"

Russell Wilson 5'10 5/8"--204 --10 1/4"

"This is such a significant, across-the-board win for Murray that he probably should be considered the new front-runner to be the No. 1 overall selection in the draft. "

14 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

--------------------Height Weight Hand Size

Kyler Murray 5'10 1/8" --207 --9 1/2"

Russell Wilson 5'10 5/8"--204 --10 1/4"

"This is such a significant, across-the-board win for Murray that he probably should be considered the new front-runner to be the No. 1 overall selection in the draft. "

I think the parallels (in measurements) to Russell Wilson may be enough to make Murray the #1 overall pick. If Kingsbury is indeed going to run the Air Raid offense, Murray is a much better fit than Josh Rosen is.

Archived