Jump to content
D82

2019 NFL Draft Prospects

Recommended Posts

Did everyone already know that he was his uncle? Or are we just finding that out. I certainly didn't know...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Did everyone already know that he was his uncle? Or are we just finding that out. I certainly didn't know...

Didn't know. Sucks to know now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Happens every year it seems. Not sure how this always comes about either, Seems like there are some big time HIPAA violations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

 

Happens every year it seems. Not sure how this always comes about either, Seems like there are some big time HIPAA violations. 

So how will if at all this affect his draft status?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So how will if at all this affect his draft status?

The rumor is it's not considered significant enough to really drop him. More like Star Lotulelei's diagnosis than Maurice Hurst's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, Jaylon Ferguson bombed his pro day. 8.08 3 cone and 5.12 shuttle. The 3 cone was in ballpark of worst ever. Orlando Brown territory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea I do not want Ferguson with our 2nd. JG better not have a say in this.

He always looked slow on film, an above average athlete but nothing special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

So while Dallas will/should go for BPA with first pick, what 3 positions would everyone "expect" or "want" the most????

TE, DL, or S 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

So while Dallas will/should go for BPA with first pick, what 3 positions would everyone "expect" or "want" the most????

It depends on who is there. I think any of WR, TE, S, DE, DT are real options, and it depends on who the highest on the board is at each position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WizardHawk said:

I think one of 3 happens....

1. Trade up

2. TE

3. DB

Y'know what would be fun? One of Wilkins, Lawrence or Oliver fall into the late 1st and we trade up to grab 'em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't want a DB despite the need. I was hoping for Dallas to get an experienced safety vs the draft. Safety is a hard position in that a veteran can recognize offense and make split second decisions vs a rookie who will have more hesitations. 

For my top 3 in any order, TE, DE, DT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Running the Cowboys over in the mini-TCMD mock, so far the roster looks like:

QB: Dak Prescott | Cooper Rush | Mike White 
RB: Ezekiel Elliott | Ty Montgomery Myles Gaskin
FB: Jamize Olawale 
WR: Amari Cooper | Michael Gallup | Allen Hurns | Tavon Austin | Andy Isabella | Cedrick Wilson 
TE: Jason Witten | Blake Jarwin | Dalton Schultz | Rico Gathers 
LT: Tyron Smith | Cameron Fleming 
LG: Connor Williams | Xavier Su'a-Filo 
C: Travis Frederick | Brian Schwenke 
RG: Zack Martin  
RT: La'el Collins

DE: DeMarcus Lawrence | Wes Horton
3T: Maliek Collins | Daniel Ross | Jay Bromley
1T: Antwaun Woods | Carl Davis 
DE: Tyrone Crawford | Randy Gregory | Dorance Armstrong, Jr. | Jalen Jelks
SAM: Sean Lee | Chris Covington  
MIKE: Jaylon Smith | Joe Thomas 
WILL: Leighton Vander Esch | Justin March-Lilliard
CB: Byron Jones | Anthony Brown 
FS: Juan Thornhill | Kavon Frazier 
SS: Xavier Woods | Darian Stewart 
CB: Chidobe Awuzie | Deshawn Shead

K: Matt Bryant 
P: Chris Jones
LS: L.P. Ladouceur 

And we have the following picks left:

6th Round, 200th Overall (via NYJ via OAK)
7th Round, 241st Overall 

Which positions do you guys think I should go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, D82 said:

Running the Cowboys over in the mini-TCMD mock, so far the roster looks like:

QB: Dak Prescott | Cooper Rush | Mike White 
RB: Ezekiel Elliott | Ty Montgomery Myles Gaskin
FB: Jamize Olawale 
WR: Amari Cooper | Michael Gallup | Allen Hurns | Tavon Austin | Andy Isabella | Cedrick Wilson 
TE: Jason Witten | Blake Jarwin | Dalton Schultz | Rico Gathers 
LT: Tyron Smith | Cameron Fleming 
LG: Connor Williams | Xavier Su'a-Filo 
C: Travis Frederick | Brian Schwenke 
RG: Zack Martin  
RT: La'el Collins

DE: DeMarcus Lawrence | Wes Horton
3T: Maliek Collins | Daniel Ross | Jay Bromley
1T: Antwaun Woods | Carl Davis 
DE: Tyrone Crawford | Randy Gregory | Dorance Armstrong, Jr. | Jalen Jelks
SAM: Sean Lee | Chris Covington  
MIKE: Jaylon Smith | Joe Thomas 
WILL: Leighton Vander Esch | Justin March-Lilliard
CB: Byron Jones | Anthony Brown 
FS: Juan Thornhill | Kavon Frazier 
SS: Xavier Woods | Darian Stewart 
CB: Chidobe Awuzie | Deshawn Shead

K: Matt Bryant 
P: Chris Jones
LS: L.P. Ladouceur 

And we have the following picks left:

6th Round, 200th Overall (via NYJ via OAK)
7th Round, 241st Overall 

Which positions do you guys think I should go?

Might as well go for a project player with high upside. Even a QB to possibly groom to take over or trade. You can never go wrong with finding a potential franchise QB to get multiple 1st's out of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×