2019 NFL Draft Prospects

D82

43 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

I think this one of those draft years where the Cowboys feel like they have a complete team, but need one more impact player to take them over the top. I think they will trade up if one of the elite players start to drop close to them.

Noah Fant, Irv Smith Jr., Jeffery Simmons, Juan Thornhill, Jerry Tillery

I wouldn't wait until pick 58. If anyone of those 5 players make it to the mid 40s, I'm moving up taking the highest rated on the board (preferably Fant or Thornhill) and not leaving it to chance.

Would love any of them.

I know we'd have to wait a year on Simmons but he would be nice

13 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Who are the odd ones out? Dallas isn't keeping 11 DL.  Honestly looking at that I think Crawford, Charlton and Collins would be the guys. June 1st Crawford save $7m. Cut Collins outright and save $2.5m. Cut your loses and try to find a trade partner for Charlton and save some money over cutting him.  

Nah not Collins. When healthy he has been a good 3tech for us. I think they hold off with cutting him.

Yeah come on guys, we're not cutting Collins, that's ridiculous. He was pretty good for us last year, more disruptive than his 3 sacks would indicate. Ideally you could upgrade but he would be/is a top-tier 3rd DT.

I would think he, Lawrence, Quinn, Crawford, and Woods are locks, and everyone else is basically competing against each other (obviously any Day 2 pick is a lock too which tightens competition for the last 3-4 spots)

Archived