2019 NFL Draft Prospects

D82

I believe in Dak at QB and his future more - to far more - than many on here. But having said that, getting another quality/high level QB in any rd (if value is good of course) wouldn't upset me at all. 

ESPECIALLY with no quality/proven backup and my anticipating Dak taking a beating this year (both physically and , mentally)

1. Safety - Lack of quality safety play has killed us. This position has been the glaring weakness of the team and until they stop filling the position with late round draft picks or hybrid CBs, the defense will continue to let us down.

2. WR - We have no #1 WR. A talented WR that can run crisp routes and stretch the field would be great to help out this defense.

3. TE - The team has nothing at TE when it comes to stretching the field. A young, fast TE would be great. 

4. QB - We need to invest in another QB. If Dak goes down, we need someone who can possibly win some games for us. 

5. DT (1 tech) - Glaring weakness on the DL. A quality 1 tech would help with our run defense and get teams in 3rd and long situations. 

13 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

All things considered Noah Fant would be wise to stick around another year. He hasn’t looked very good thus far. His blocking is below average too. 

Bad year for TFs in general. The best prospect isn't even draft eligible.

http://amp.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article210717859.html

“We all see what some of the other guys are who aren’t Aaron Rodgers, who aren’t Matt Ryan [are getting paid]," Jones said. "He’s going to do well. We certainly know that’s going to happen. We’ve got that planned in our budgeting for the salary cap.

“I just want Dak to go out and be MVP this year of the NFL. That’s what I want. Then, we’ll deal with that.”

27 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

http://amp.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article210717859.html

“We all see what some of the other guys are who aren’t Aaron Rodgers, who aren’t Matt Ryan [are getting paid]," Jones said. "He’s going to do well. We certainly know that’s going to happen. We’ve got that planned in our budgeting for the salary cap.

“I just want Dak to go out and be MVP this year of the NFL. That’s what I want. Then, we’ll deal with that.”

Shocked

Archived