2019 CalhounLambeau Draft Thread

CalhounLambeau

22 hours ago, mtmmike said:

how good are the offensive tackles next year because Cleveland may break the record for sacks yielded

Not saying we won't draft an OT, but what makes you think it will be so bad? It wasn't that bad last year even when Thomas went down and Drango started at LT, even though he should strictly be a guard.

40 minutes ago, CalhounLambeau said:

Watch this, this is what we all use. $59.

Nice info. I often do GIF cut ups as well, but I haven't considered joining the ranks of the YouTube content creators. I have Sony Vegas Pro (pretty recent edition -- 14 I think?). I might try my hand on a few and see how it goes. I'll PM you if I'm happy with results. 

9 minutes ago, reamer said:

Nice info. I often do GIF cut ups as well, but I haven't considered joining the ranks of the YouTube content creators. I have Sony Vegas Pro (pretty recent edition -- 14 I think?). I might try my hand on a few and see how it goes. I'll PM you if I'm happy with results. 

It's really easy.  Cut ups take me no more than an hour.  More like 30 minutes. 

Toledo has some exciting talent on offense next year. Hopefully they have the OL and QB to get the ball in the hands of their playmakers.

Cody Thompson, Diontae Johnson, and Jonvea Johnson are all 3rd-5th round draft picks IMO. And their bellcow runningback for the upcoming season, Shakif Seymour, is going to be very good. He's going to be drafted as well, although he'll only be a RS Sophomore and would be unlikely to declare.

On 4/29/2018 at 2:41 PM, CalhounLambeau said:

2019 NFL Draft Database

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bu7VCs3ld5efCR3fDjj_vM09KjYbY_SBDkdJHRJPOew/edit?usp=sharing

This will be my place to post my thoughts, scouting reports, rumors, etc. Above is the new draft database I will be using. Feel free to check it out. Post feedback or players to include below. 

Calhoun, where have you been, man? I haven't seen you around much this year. Maybe it was me. I wasn't around as much, but I swear you weren't either. xD

Everything good in your life?

On 4/29/2018 at 2:58 PM, mtmmike said:

how good are the offensive tackles next year because Cleveland may break the record for sacks yielded

They shouldn't be that bad. They have a strong interior. The tackle spots are iffy, but Corbett or Tretter can play there if needed and offer serviceable play imo. 

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Calhoun, where have you been, man? I haven't seen you around much this year. Maybe it was me. I wasn't around as much, but I swear you weren't either. xD

Twitter stuff kind of took off. The database is taking up a lot of my time. I'm also cutting video now. It's cut into my time here. All is well, thanks Jrr. 

32 minutes ago, CalhounLambeau said:

Twitter stuff kind of took off. The database is taking up a lot of my time. I'm also cutting video now. It's cut into my time here. All is well, thanks Jrr. 

Twitter? I stay away from that evil. ;)

Archived