Jump to content
CalhounLambeau

2019 CalhounLambeau Draft Thread - New Database

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, mtmmike said:

how good are the offensive tackles next year because Cleveland may break the record for sacks yielded

Not saying we won't draft an OT, but what makes you think it will be so bad? It wasn't that bad last year even when Thomas went down and Drango started at LT, even though he should strictly be a guard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Giants like "Hold my beer."

Seahawks: "...you guys forget we exist or something?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, CalhounLambeau said:

 

Watch this, this is what we all use. $59.

 

Nice info. I often do GIF cut ups as well, but I haven't considered joining the ranks of the YouTube content creators. I have Sony Vegas Pro (pretty recent edition -- 14 I think?). I might try my hand on a few and see how it goes. I'll PM you if I'm happy with results. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, reamer said:

 

Nice info. I often do GIF cut ups as well, but I haven't considered joining the ranks of the YouTube content creators. I have Sony Vegas Pro (pretty recent edition -- 14 I think?). I might try my hand on a few and see how it goes. I'll PM you if I'm happy with results. 

It's really easy.  Cut ups take me no more than an hour.  More like 30 minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toledo has some exciting talent on offense next year. Hopefully they have the OL and QB to get the ball in the hands of their playmakers.

Cody Thompson, Diontae Johnson, and Jonvea Johnson are all 3rd-5th round draft picks IMO. And their bellcow runningback for the upcoming season, Shakif Seymour, is going to be very good. He's going to be drafted as well, although he'll only be a RS Sophomore and would be unlikely to declare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Strong work as always.  I don’t even start looking until Nov/Dec except the position of interest for DEN (QB, QB, QB lol).   Much respect. 

Edited by Broncofan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 2:41 PM, CalhounLambeau said:

2019 NFL Draft Database

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bu7VCs3ld5efCR3fDjj_vM09KjYbY_SBDkdJHRJPOew/edit?usp=sharing

 

This will be my place to post my thoughts, scouting reports, rumors, etc. Above is the new draft database I will be using. Feel free to check it out. Post feedback or players to include below. 

Calhoun, where have you been, man? I haven't seen you around much this year. Maybe it was me. I wasn't around as much, but I swear you weren't either. xD

Everything good in your life?

On 4/29/2018 at 2:58 PM, mtmmike said:

how good are the offensive tackles next year because Cleveland may break the record for sacks yielded

They shouldn't be that bad. They have a strong interior. The tackle spots are iffy, but Corbett or Tretter can play there if needed and offer serviceable play imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Calhoun, where have you been, man? I haven't seen you around much this year. Maybe it was me. I wasn't around as much, but I swear you weren't either. xD

Twitter stuff kind of took off. The database is taking up a lot of my time. I'm also cutting video now. It's cut into my time here. All is well, thanks Jrr. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, CalhounLambeau said:

Twitter stuff kind of took off. The database is taking up a lot of my time. I'm also cutting video now. It's cut into my time here. All is well, thanks Jrr. 

Twitter? I stay away from that evil. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

holy **** this is phenomenal man. really appreciate you putting doing this work 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Twitter? I stay away from that evil. ;)

I blocked all the people that are rude. So now I really enjoy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

OT Brock Ruble transferred to Toledo.

Thanks, still working on all the players that aren't profiled. Transfers are such a pain. Will edit it tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chances my boy Pat Laird is drafted in 7th round? He is a former student of mine so I’m really rooting for the kid to do well next year and sneak in maybe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

holy **** this is phenomenal man. really appreciate you putting doing this work 

We've got a team of people making video cuts every day now. Going to be incredible by the time the season rolls around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×