2019 CalhounLambeau Draft Thread

CalhounLambeau

On 4/30/2018 at 8:52 AM, CalhounLambeau said:

It can't be as bad as this past year. This group will be better. I haven't done too much studying of them but there appears to be some legitimate guys near the top but nothing revolutionary. Jonah Williams, Greg Little, Michael Dieter, David Edwards. I'm not a Trey Adams guy but he could always show improvement But it's so early. Maybe I'll find some gems. Now that the DB is out/put together, I'll be pouring over players. I'll start sharing my thoughts soon. Just wanted to get the foundation started/out of the way with the DB first so people could start researching/watching right after the draft.

i feel like Dieter is better inside as a guard/center then outside. 

On 4/29/2018 at 4:41 PM, CalhounLambeau said:

2019 NFL Draft Database

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bu7VCs3ld5efCR3fDjj_vM09KjYbY_SBDkdJHRJPOew/edit?usp=sharing

This will be my place to post my thoughts, scouting reports, rumors, etc. Above is the new draft database I will be using. Feel free to check it out. Post feedback or players to include below. 

Kentucky has got another TE that just transfered in that was a Former Backetball Player for iowa. u know how NFL teams love them Big Athletic TEs. 

his Name is Ahmad Wagner. checks in at 6 foot 7 235 but the kicker is he was a 4 star recruit as a football guy but he didnt wanna play football. 

26 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Kentucky has got another TE that just transfered in that was a Former Backetball Player for iowa. u know how NFL teams love them Big Athletic TEs. 

his Name is Ahmad Wagner. checks in at 6 foot 7 235 but the kicker is he was a 4 star recruit as a football guy but he didnt wanna play football. 

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into him tonight.

On 5/1/2018 at 4:04 PM, LinderFournette said:

Ah yes Ahmad Wagner.. so athletic.. such a disappointment as a BBall player.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Shylo3716 said:

Bump

Haha, thanks. Been adding players/videos to the database daily.

Lately I've been cutting video.

This weekend: Jonah Williams, Matt Womack, Ross Pierschbacher, Lester Cotton,  Hale Hentges, Irv Smith Jr., Damien Harris, Josh Jacobs, Najee Harris. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt2srpYNyoiiBEptuziASpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 12:27 PM, packerrfan74 said:

Ah yes Ahmad Wagner.. so athletic.. such a disappointment as a BBall player.

Dude had all the natural ability in the world. When he played with confidence he was a beast on the hardwood. If football clicks for him watch out

Archived