2019 CalhounLambeau Draft Thread

CalhounLambeau

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bu7VCs3ld5efCR3fDjj_vM09KjYbY_SBDkdJHRJPOew/edit#gid=957922223

Updated all Senior Bowl, East West Shrine, NFLPA, CGS All-Star game rosters. Early declarations updated. Also updated a ton of DOB's, confirmed many on Twitter with the players themselves (RB Darwin Thompson, RB Darrell Williams, TE Mitchell Wilcox, T Andre James, OT Paul Adams, OT Tyree St. Louis, OT Isaiah Prince.)

If you think I'm missing someone important let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, CalhounLambeau said:

I'm working on reports this week. If anyone has anyone they want me to write up, go for it.

Obviously, Toledo's QB play this year sucked when compared to Woodside last year, but did it seem to you like Johnson wasn't playing with the same effort and fire he did last year? I'm not saying it happened all the time, but I saw some plays where I felt he was coasting. I didn't see much of that in 2017. Still, his quick-twitch athleticism, burst, and creativeness as a route runner make him a very intriguing option (obviously, he's going to need to polish his route running, but I like to see creativeness in college; it generally is a good omen for the future). I saw he was ranked as a 7th rounder/UDFA (or something like that) by NFLDS, and I figured they must be way behind the times on him. I was going to toss him in my Rams mock with our final pick, but I couldn't do that based off a projection that was way wrong imo. I think he's a 3rd or 4th round pick.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Obviously, Toledo's QB play this year sucked when compared to Woodside last year, but did it seem to you like Johnson wasn't playing with the same effort and fire he did last year? I'm not saying it happened all the time, but I saw some plays where I felt he was coasting.

I noticed it against Northern Illinois especially. The season was lost. He knew he was declaring. Too bad but I see it all the time now. 

Was going through draft websites yesterday. Players who had off-field concerns noted according to these sites sources. 

Dillon Mitchell, WR Oregon (Maturity issues, poor work ethic)

Nyqwan Murray, WR Florida St (Maturity issues)

Emanuel Hall, WR Missouri (Emotional issues)

Will Grier, QB West Virginia (He and his family are high maintenance)

Jachai Polie, DE Florida (Issues with maturity, missing meetings, potential failed tests)

Archived