2019 CalhounLambeau Draft Thread

CalhounLambeau

15 hours ago, mtmmike said:

how good are the offensive tackles next year because Cleveland may break the record for sacks yielded

It can't be as bad as this past year. This group will be better. I haven't done too much studying of them but there appears to be some legitimate guys near the top but nothing revolutionary. Jonah Williams, Greg Little, Michael Dieter, David Edwards. I'm not a Trey Adams guy but he could always show improvement But it's so early. Maybe I'll find some gems. Now that the DB is out/put together, I'll be pouring over players. I'll start sharing my thoughts soon. Just wanted to get the foundation started/out of the way with the DB first so people could start researching/watching right after the draft.

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

I am really high on trey adams but i am glad that he got another year to develop

The lineman we got in the second round looks to me to be a pick that if he does not work out we can put him at center.

He has the size and athleticism, technique was the problem when I watched him.

22 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

2019 NFL Draft Database

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bu7VCs3ld5efCR3fDjj_vM09KjYbY_SBDkdJHRJPOew/edit?usp=sharing

This will be my place to post my thoughts, scouting reports, rumors, etc. Above is the new draft database I will be using. Feel free to check it out. Post feedback or players to include below. 

The highlight of the whole spreadsheet is the flags section. I believe this is a winner and you have separated yourself from the pack with documentation.

1 minute ago, packerrfan74 said:

Just wanna say @CalhounLambeau , the effort you put into this is unbelievable and it was an incredible resource throughout the season and draft process. Will be following your 2019 sheet very closely. Thanks for all the hard work. Let me know if you ever need help with cut ups

We always need help. I've got a team of 7-8 of us on Twitter who chat together so we can organized. I'd be happy to have you join us.

Just now, CalhounLambeau said:

We always need help. I've got a team of 7-8 of us on Twitter who chat together so we can organized. I'd be happy to have you join us.

I currently follow you on twitter. I know how to do cut ups in GIF format but I know you guys transfer everything to YT. PM me a link to the software you prefer.

45 minutes ago, Shylo3716 said:

The highlight of the whole spreadsheet is the flags section. I believe this is a winner and you have separated yourself from the pack with documentation.

People use it for different things. Some for the video organization. Some for DOB's. Some for just who to watch. Some copy the whole thing and then use it to build their own thing on top of it.

People wanted a tab for off-field concerns. Good idea. People like it so far.

Probably only 5% complete at this point. My research at this point has been minimal.

Archived