SERIES ISSA OVER BECAUSE BRONS PLAN

El Ramster

Just now, buno67 said:

The way Love played tonight is exactly what they envision from him. Guy who could abuse a small line up and a guy who can pull a big out of the paint with his shooting ability.

Too bad he's completely ineffective against the teams the Cavs will see in the Finals.

1 minute ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Assuming they get there (I'm looking at you Sixers), that's SUPPOSEDLY what Larry Nance is for. TBD.

I'm not talking defense. Love craps the bed against the Warriors' defenders.

5 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

It makes no sense how vs Pacers the Cavs  role players couldn’t do a thing and now all of a sudden you change opponent and they’re lights out. 

Are you crazy? Pacers have a damm good defense. With quick fast guards who get up on you. Dipo is also an elite defender and we ran the break a whole lot better.

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Depth is overrated.. @kyle21121   Come pick up of whts left of this worthless roster. 

I am legit depressed after watching this team play tonight. There was at least some shreds of optimism I could gather a day later from that game one meltdown. Hell, if they actually held on to game one and game two played out this exact same way I’d be able to spin this. 

I really don’t know what to say. They just can’t beat the Cavs. They would have beaten Indy and I really believe they would beat any other team in the east (I know the retorts to this just **** right off right now it can’t be proven either way whatever Celtics or Sixers fan that tries anything is a sackless *****). 

Casey has to go. Ibaka has to go. Norm has to go. Maybe even Lowry and DeRozan need to go. The only player I really like right now is OG. I’m not even sure if this is an overreaction or not but it doesn’t matter. It’s inexcusable to be down 0-2 right now. 

I am a defeated man right now. Take your jabs if you want. 

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Are you crazy? Pacers have a damm good defense. With quick fast guards who get up on you. Dipo is also an elite defender and we ran the break a whole lot better.

So do the Raptors, point is that Jeff Green can all of a sudden shoot. George Hill after being benched is effective. JR is contributing and not putting up 0fers. 

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

So do the Raptors, point is that Jeff Green can all of a sudden shoot. George Hill after being benched is effective. JR is contributing and not putting up 0fers. 

George hill wasn’t benched he was injured 

6 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

I am legit depressed after watching this team play tonight. There was at least some shreds of optimism I could gather a day later from that game one meltdown. Hell, if they actually held on to game one and game two played out this exact same way I’d be able to spin this. 

I really don’t know what to say. They just can’t beat the Cavs. They would have beaten Indy and I really believe they would beat any other team in the east (I know the retorts to this just **** right off right now it can’t be proven either way whatever Celtics or Sixers fan that tries anything is a sackless *****). 

Casey has to go. Ibaka has to go. Norm has to go. Maybe even Lowry and DeRozan need to go. The only player I really like right now is OG. I’m not even sure if this is an overreaction or not but it doesn’t matter. It’s inexcusable to be down 0-2 right now. 

I am a defeated man right now. Take your jabs if you want. 

You don't need to blow everything up. The truth is that you're unlikely to ever make the Finals until you have a real elite player. Blowing everything up doesn't fix that issue. DeRozan and Lowry aren't #1s on championship teams. 

Archived