SERIES ISSA OVER BECAUSE BRONS PLAN

El Ramster

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

During game 7, wasn’t he benched for more like half of the game?

He was injured.. Pacers match up way better with Clev.. Just bigger and faster bodies. Pacers had an elite defense the second half of the season.. Just lost to one man! Lebron the King James.. 

8 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

I am legit depressed after watching this team play tonight. There was at least some shreds of optimism I could gather a day later from that game one meltdown. Hell, if they actually held on to game one and game two played out this exact same way I’d be able to spin this. 

I really don’t know what to say. They just can’t beat the Cavs. They would have beaten Indy and I really believe they would beat any other team in the east (I know the retorts to this just **** right off right now it can’t be proven either way whatever Celtics or Sixers fan that tries anything is a sackless *****). 

Casey has to go. Ibaka has to go. Norm has to go. Maybe even Lowry and DeRozan need to go. The only player I really like right now is OG. I’m not even sure if this is an overreaction or not but it doesn’t matter. It’s inexcusable to be down 0-2 right now. 

I am a defeated man right now. Take your jabs if you want. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4000501

Don't worry man, sometimes your team just runs into a buzzsaw and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Take my Pels running into GS for example. Always next year.

2 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

During game 7, wasn’t he benched for more like half of the game?

He was coming off an injury that kept him out a few games. They wanted to limit his minutes. They didn’t want to play him at all because he wasnt fully healthy but they had to. 

9 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

I am legit depressed after watching this team play tonight. There was at least some shreds of optimism I could gather a day later from that game one meltdown. Hell, if they actually held on to game one and game two played out this exact same way I’d be able to spin this. 

I really don’t know what to say. They just can’t beat the Cavs. They would have beaten Indy and I really believe they would beat any other team in the east (I know the retorts to this just **** right off right now it can’t be proven either way whatever Celtics or Sixers fan that tries anything is a sackless *****). 

Casey has to go. Ibaka has to go. Norm has to go. Maybe even Lowry and DeRozan need to go. The only player I really like right now is OG. I’m not even sure if this is an overreaction or not but it doesn’t matter. It’s inexcusable to be down 0-2 right now. 

I am a defeated man right now. Take your jabs if you want. 

They need to wait it out to see what Lebron does.  If Lebron leaves and goes west they have a shot. If not just tear it down. Keep derozen and OG. Trade everyone else for picks and youth. Ibaka is done. Lowry can’t be trusted. JV gets exposed by shooting bigs. 

12 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4000501

Don't worry man, sometimes your team just runs into a buzzsaw and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Take my Pels running into GS for example. Always next year.

This is like your first year ever making the playoffs! You know nothing of running into a buzz saw. First Jordan and now James get out. 

2 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Last time Pels made the playoffs, they got swept by GS sans KD. GS is our buzzsaw.

Doesn’t even compare! Plus you should be Happy the days of Joe the elite dragon Flacco are numbered.

18 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

They need to wait it out to see what Lebron does.  If Lebron leaves and goes west they have a shot. If not just tear it down. Keep derozen and OG. Trade everyone else for picks and youth. Ibaka is done. Lowry can’t be trusted. JV gets exposed by shooting bigs. 

JV gets exposed by the 4th quarter. That Poeltl kid can't be as much of a choker as JV.

22 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4000501

The Cavs aren't exactly buzzsaws.

Archived