SERIES ISSA OVER BECAUSE BRONS PLAN

El Ramster

Just now, mse326 said:

You have 8 second. Lue needs to draw up a better play than that. Lebron bailed him out with a great shot.

true but I feel like the plan was go full court because it means Raptor defenders have to be spread out. so when Lebron attacks, he potentially has one or two guys waiting for him.

Damn I give up. I don't need to see LeBron win six championships to call him equal to Michael Jordan. He has continually raised his game to an epic level. I don't know what more he must do to be considered the goat. And if anyone can remember my post they would know I hate LeBron James but what the **** he is making every shot possible now and getting better than he has ever been in his life at this age.

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

true but I feel like the plan was go full court because it means Raptor defenders have to be spread out. so when Lebron attacks, he potentially has one or two guys waiting for him.

Exactly, you're not going to trap in the full court potentially leaving someone wide open. The play allowed LeBron to get a full head of steam, milk the clock and negate getting double teamed in the half court. Smart play by Lue, assuming he came up with it lol. 

Archived