SERIES ISSA OVER BECAUSE BRONS PLAN

El Ramster

6 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Who would have guessed it’d be a Cavs/Warriors Finals this year?

Let's give the Rockets a chance now, according to fivethirtyeight, the Rockets are actually massive favorites.

23 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I never wanna see Derozans name

brought up as a great guard or top 50 player.

hes horrible. My gosh. 

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say horrible, but he's clearly not a superstar type of talent that can carry a team on his back. In a lot of ways, he reminds me of Joe Johnson early in his career, but without quite the same level of versatility or the clutch factor. For the longest time, DeRozan was ranked among the top 5 shooting guards, but that was more indicative of the lack of quality players at the position than an accurate gauge of how good of a player DeRozan was/is. Now, it could be argued he's not even top 10 at the position.

Harden
Klay
Butler
Mitchell
Oladipo
Beal
McCollum
Booker
Jrue
Middleton

And then there's guys who look to be on their way to etching their names in that upper echelon such as Jaylen Brown, Gary Harris, and Zach Lavine. Unless your last name is Wade, you just can have a guard without a consistent three point jumper be your best player in the modern NBA.

I love me some Booker, but he hasn't shown to be better than Derozan. Mitchell? Love him to, but no. Beal? Meh, they shared the floor last series and Derozan looked to be the better player. He's clearly a top 10 SG in the league, let's not get carried away. But certainly not the guy you want as your #1 option if you have championship aspirations.  

1 hour ago, Nozizaki said:

Let's give the Rockets a chance now, according to fivethirtyeight, the Rockets are actually massive favorites.

Sure, lets give them a chance but that same site had the Raptors as massive favorites to get out of the East and gave the Cavs like a 2% chance. 

Archived