SERIES ISSA OVER BECAUSE BRONS PLAN

El Ramster

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The year they had a shot with that squad, Johnson broke his cheek bone. They had some bad luck in a few years, and a few others times just disappointed. 

Johnson played in 3 of the 5 games against the Spurs. The Spurs still took the series 4-1.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2005-nba-western-conference-finals-spurs-vs-suns.html

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Team of chokers led by a coach known for choking

How does a team with Nash, Amari, Stat, and Joe Johnson not make the NBA Finals?

so you comparing something that happened when i was in middle school to currently?  and this years rockets team is better than those suns teams so try again bro.

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

so you comparing something that happened when i was in middle school to currently?  and this years rockets team is better than those suns teams so try again bro.

And the Warriors are better than the Spurs team that took them down in 5 games. I'm trying to help you, man. Don't want you to be too devastated.

Nah, series was already over before he returned. They were down 0-2 heading into SA and the series was effectively over. 

Let's be real, they weren't winning that series either ways. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

Let's be real, they weren't winning that series either ways. 

I'm not too sure about that. I liked that Suns team a lot and thought they were a legit championship team. Maybe they do lose, but that was their best chance to beat the Spurs IMO. 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

And the Warriors are better than the Spurs team that took them down in 5 games. I'm trying to help you, man. Don't want you to be too devastated.

they are beatable. rockets gonna beat them.  nobody thought texas (not a texans fan btw) was beating usc either.  i got hope.

I'm not too sure about that. I liked that Suns team a lot and thought they were a legit championship team. Maybe they do lose, but that was their best chance to beat the Spurs IMO. 

Prime Spurs + Pop beats D'Antoni

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

they are beatable. rockets gonna beat them.  nobody thought texas (not a texans fan btw) was beating usc either.  i got hope.

College football is a best of 1 game series. NBA basketball is a best of 7. It's quite different.

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

the fact that game 7 could be in houston i like our chances.

The fact that in Games 1 through 7 you have to play a team who's way better than you throws a wet blanket on that whole "Game 7 might happen" opinion.

Official prediction: Warriors in 6. Draymond kicks more dongs than you get wins.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The fact that in Games 1 through 7 you have to play a team who's way better than you throws a wet blanket on that whole "Game 7 might happen" opinion.

Official prediction: Warriors in 6. Draymond kicks more dongs than you get wins.

ok

Archived