SERIES ISSA OVER BECAUSE BRONS PLAN

El Ramster

4 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Hood isn't anywhere near as bad as he has shown to be in Cleveland, but I never thought he was as good as his 1 or 2 game outbursts in Utah lead folks to believe. I think he'll still get a decent offer somewhere because it's hard to find quality wings who can both defend and shoot the 3 at a high level, but for his sake, it's probably best he doesn't remain in Cleveland past this season.

He can’t shoot or defend. 

9 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Hood isn't anywhere near as bad as he has shown to be in Cleveland, but I never thought he was as good as his 1 or 2 game outbursts in Utah lead folks to believe. I think he'll still get a decent offer somewhere because it's hard to find quality wings who can both defend and shoot the 3 at a high level, but for his sake, it's probably best he doesn't remain in Cleveland past this season.

His skill set was really intriguing since he could handle the ball a little bit in the PnR and shoot off the bounce. Mixed with decent shooting and the size I thought he was gonna be really good. Still could get there, but he has been so bad.

I could be misinterpreting this but everything I’ve been hearing today sounds like Casey will return and a minor retool will be made. So one of JV, Serge or Powell shipped out and I’m assuming Powell is absolutely untradeable at this point.

Also don’t waste your time with Hood. He doesn’t matter at all. 

Archived