SERIES ISSA OVER BECAUSE BRONS PLAN

El Ramster

Does anyone else think that sort of foul should be considered loose ball and not shooting since it has no effect on the shot? I know it's the current rule but just think it should change.

Just now, mse326 said:

Does anyone else think that sort of foul should be considered loose ball and not shooting since it has no effect on the shot? I know it's the current rule but just think it should change.

Ehh, maybe. Still in the act of shooting, so I think it's fine.

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Nah. They deserve max punishment for that.

Yea I'd agree with that 

I would be fine with that if they want to call it. Ibaka landed like a foot forward from where he shot the ball. James was already turned to the basket 

Archived