Ranking The Roster - #1

TitanLegend

Who is the best player on the Titans roster?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best player on the Titans roster?

• Taylor Lewan
    • Jurrell Casey
    • Delanie Walker
    • Marcus Mariota
    • Jack Conklin
    • Kevin Byard
    • Malcolm Butler
    • Logan Ryan
    • Adoree Jackson
    • DaQuan Jones

It's that time of the year again as the draft has completed, and we rely on our annual Ranking the Roster then Adopt a Titan events to get us through the months of May and June/in to July for training camp to start.

Last year marked the first year since 2013 that anyone other than Jurrell Casey took the #1 spot, as Taylor Lewan was voted the best player on the roster. Interested to see if that remains the case this year.

2016's top 10:

1. Taylor Lewan
2. Jurrell Casey
3. Delanie Walker
4. Marcus Mariota
5. DeMarco Murray
6. Jack Conklin
7. Brian Orakpo
8. Derrick Morgan
9. Ben Jones
10. Rishard Matthews

6 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Also, pretty safe to say Ben Jones is nowhere near the top 10 this season 

Probably not, but I think when healthy he's still a top 10 center in this league. Not his fault Mularkey forced him to play hurt. Up until his injury he was playing at his 2016 level.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Probably not, but I think when healthy he's still a top 10 center in this league. Not his fault Mularkey forced him to play hurt. Up until his injury he was playing at his 2016 level.

I more so mean the roster has gotten much better where guys like Jones and Matthews definitely aren't top 10 anymore. Don't mean it as a slight to Jones really. 

I’m going Mariota but won’t be mad to see either of Lewan or Casey voted ahead of him. 

The Jags and KC game showed me that Marcus is capable of lifting this team on his back when he had too and I’m ready to say he’s our number 1 player. 

Also projecting ahead (which is dangerous to do) I think Marcus takes a big step forward statistically with LaFleur as the OC

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

We really got a poll with Daquan Jones as an option but not Brian Orakpo?

Top two are Jurrell Casey and Taylor Lewan, although another season like 2017 for Kevin Byard might make him a contender.

Was honestly just kinda throwing random names on after Lewan and Casey cause it's a forgone conclusion they're #1 and #2, just the order to be decided.

And to be truthful with you, I'm 100% disappointed this post wasn't complaining about a lack of Michael Griffin. I expect better from you, Ruskie.

16 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Was honestly just kinda throwing random names on after Lewan and Casey cause it's a forgone conclusion they're #1 and #2, just the order to be decided.

And to be truthful with you, I'm 100% disappointed this post wasn't complaining about a lack of Michael Griffin. I expect better from you, Ruskie.

Michael Griffin isn't on the Titans roster at the moment.

Now if we were discussing all time Titan greats, that'd be a different story. 

On 4/29/2018 at 4:47 PM, TitanLegend said:

I don't think he has ever played like a top 10 center in his career. He was average at his peak.

Archived