Ranking The Roster - #1

TitanLegend

Who is the best player on the Titans roster?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best player on the Titans roster?

• Taylor Lewan
    • Jurrell Casey
    • Delanie Walker
    • Marcus Mariota
    • Jack Conklin
    • Kevin Byard
    • Malcolm Butler
    • Logan Ryan
    • Adoree Jackson
    • DaQuan Jones

15 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I don't think he has ever played like a top 10 center in his career. He was average at his peak.

Think he was most certainly there in 2016, and to start 2017 as well. There's players certainly above him at the position(Kelce, Mack, Frederick, Hudson, Whitehair), but he's in that same grouping as Linder, Paradis and Marpet around that 7-12ish range of centers. He has his issues, power can be a bit lacking at times, which can cause struggles in the run game especially against bigger/stronger nose tackles, but he's one of the best pass blocking centers in football, and his mobility is as good as any. Should benefit from the Shanahan/McVay style of ZBS which will use far more of his mobility than his strength, and assuming he stays healthy, I fully expect him to remain one of the better Cs in football.

On 5/2/2018 at 2:28 PM, TitanSS said:

I don't think he has ever played like a top 10 center in his career. He was average at his peak.

I’m wit you he’s solid when healthy not spectacular. He doesn’t blow people up in the run game, he pass protect pretty good. He wins with effort & technique. I think he’s a top 20 center in this league somewhere between 12-20

Archived