A Way Too Early 2019 Mock v.2.0.

D82

22 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

Denver finished second in the division. Just the way the simulation played out.

Sorry I flipped Oakland and Denver.  I'm just not sure what you see in Oakland that you can say they're going to win the division.  I think the Cheifs and Chargers are the only two contenders for the division TBH.

On 4/29/2018 at 7:44 PM, Desperado82 said:

6. Cleveland Browns: Jonah Williams T, Alabama

I don't anticipate LT being a need for the Browns. I think Shon Coleman will serve that role admirably and even if he doesn't, we just drafted Austin Corbett #33 overall with the intent of playing him at that position. LT could become a need after this season, but I'd like to think one of those two guys are going to at least hold down the fort.

We need another stud DL.

Steelers pick makes little sense. 

I dont usually judge harshly on mocks done this early, and Im not really knocking the player himself....but the position doesnt make sense.    DE might he our best position.    Heyward and Tuitt are a very good duo.     We are very likely to have much much bigger needs....then again, we had some of those same needs this year and the team failed miserably at addressing them.

Derrick Brown would be a pretty solid pick if hes able to be a NT because unless the jags release both Calias Campbell and Malik Jackson i dont see us needing him this year as Taven bryan would likely fill the void of the 1 if 1 got cut. 

i would look at Guard, Maybe Corner, TE, DE.  

Corner doesnt look like a need of the now sense but with Ramsey looking at an extension i doubt we could afford to keep Bouye and Ramsey together without massively screwing our roster. 

Archived