Who had best draft?

dll2000

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

Hayden Hurst in the 1st was a bad pick to me.

Also, I don't really believe that Lamar Jackson will be a good NFL QB but I may be in the minority on that one.

When you have two 1st round picks and they are that underwhelming then it's a bad draft IMO, but I could be totally wrong.

Lamar Jackson will have to be a lot more accurate then he was in college to be good in the pros. I agree with you on this.

2 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Dude they've got Blake freakin Bortles, he can carry the offense while they improve the D and become a real contender. 

Blake Bortles played fairly well the last part of the season. He wasn't the reason they lost to New England. Don't think he is great either.

49 minutes ago, TB 1 said:

Blake Bortles played fairly well the last part of the season. He wasn't the reason they lost to New England. Don't think he is great either.

C'mon guy, aren't you the least bit excited that there is an NFL quarterback who is a joke/meme and it's NOT a Bears quarterback?

Live, man, live!

2 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

C'mon guy, aren't you the least bit excited that there is an NFL quarterback who is a joke/meme and it's NOT a Bears quarterback?

That reminds me--I wonder what's going to go on with Cutler this year? :S

47 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Most likely they will conceive their 32nd kid. Apparently his rivalry with Rivers goes beyond the gridiron, but to see who can father more children.

I jest...

55 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

KC has a reality show coming out soon. I thought I heard that JC wasn't going to be on it, but i bet he makes an appearance or two. Plus he'll probably start broadcasting for Fox now. 

8 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Most likely they will conceive their 32nd kid. Apparently his rivalry with Rivers goes beyond the gridiron, but to see who can father more children.

I jest...

I know you're kidding, but I would like to point out that JC has a normal 3 kids, while Rivers has 7(!) kids.

2 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

I know you're kidding, but I would like to point out that JC has a normal 3 kids, while Rivers has 7(!) kids.

Jay always has gotten the bulk of his scores while behind in the game. He will finish strong. lol

To Rivers credit it isn't a Shawn Kemp deal or anything, one baby mama for all the kids. More power to them, I've got 3 and I'm done.

On 5/1/2018 at 11:02 PM, Sugashane said:

Jay always has gotten the bulk of his scores while behind in the game. He will finish strong. lol

To Rivers credit it isn't a Shawn Kemp deal or anything, one baby mama for all the kids. More power to them, I've got 3 and I'm done.

I saw Shawn Kemp play at my high school when he was a senior.  Incredible to see him against iur 6'3" front line.  

2 hours ago, jumbo said:

I saw Shawn Kemp play at my high school when he was a senior.  Incredible to see him against iur 6'3" front line.  

That's awesome. The most successful player I have ever been able to play against was James Augustine. Met Dee Brown, but that was the "biggest" celeb I have ever met (this was also right around the NCAA championship game.

23 minutes ago, IronMike84 said:

Best draft: Bears

Worst draft: Packers 

I agree their draft wasn't genius, or anything, but why would you classify it as the "worst"? I'd say it's far from that...

1 hour ago, Heinz D. said:

Oh, I see. It's sort of a given. 

Silly. 9_9

I'll actually get into the Pack's draft elsewhere, provided y'all give me a bit...

Actually kind of impressed they went DB twice in a row, I feel like that's something you"just don't do, everyone will look us"

Didn't seem like a bad draft to me. Frankly I'm chalking up the double DB to fear of Mitch!

22 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Actually kind of impressed they went DB twice in a row, I feel like that's something you"just don't do, everyone will look us"

Didn't seem like a bad draft to me. Frankly I'm chalking up the double DB to fear of Mitch!

They did the same s*** a few years back with Rollins and Randall, and well, that didn’t work out well.

Archived