2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

17 minutes ago, John232 said:

This is such an awesome draft for edge prospects. Ton of variety in prospects. 

Tier  unto his own: Bosa

Tall, long guys: Ferrell, Sweat, Burns. 

Short but powerful Benders: Polite, Walker Zuniga

well rounded hybrids: Allen, Winovich. 

Allen needs to be in the 2nd tier. 

Also Jaylon Ferguson, DE, La Tech. Small school guy who will make his way into 1st rd talk. He handled himself nice vs LSU earlier this yr. 

• Like 2

Speaking of draft I think they need to push for 1-15 so we can actually an impact player in the draft whatever position he may be. Can't win any meaningless games this year b/c they just hurt you in the long run.

Oh and I'm still waiting to see a franchise QB as I don't think very highly of Jimmy with what few games I saw of him this year.

33 minutes ago, John232 said:

wow

Not atypical anymore. Someone else did this a couple years ago, can't remember who.  I really don't blame him given where he should be drafted. I would have liked to have seen him get back out there to watch more of him, but there's really plenty of tape at this point

45 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not atypical anymore. Someone else did this a couple years ago, can't remember who.  I really don't blame him given where he should be drafted. I would have liked to have seen him get back out there to watch more of him, but there's really plenty of tape at this point

I know it's not atypical late in the season..but we're only half way through, I'd suspect he'd want to show a little more tape. All in all, i suppose it's a good thing, not risking more injury.

16 minutes ago, John232 said:

I know it's not atypical late in the season..but we're only half way through, I'd suspect he'd want to show a little more tape. All in all, i suppose it's a good thing, not risking more injury.

With his injury he would have returned middle to late november at the earliest.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

But as an Ohio State fan, aren't you a little disappointed? 

That team is trying to win a championship. It's not CMC at Stanford and a lesser bowl game.. 

Fournette also did this 

Edited by N4L

6 minutes ago, N4L said:

That team is trying to win a championship. It's not CMC at Stanford and a lesser bowl game.. 

Fournette also did this 

Prospects NFL future>>>>>>>>>>>College fandom

No need to be upset, he's doing what is right for him and his future. 

7 minutes ago, N4L said:

Nope, not even a little. Will always support a player putting themselves first. I will support these decisions until the cows come home. 

If OSU wins a championship, great. If not, okay, fine with that as well. So many more important things in my life than that. Football is an escape for entertainment, really nothing more. Doesn't have any long lasting impact on my life. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Nope, not even a little. Will always support a player putting themselves first. I will support these decisions until the cows come home. 

If OSU wins a championship, great. If not, okay, fine with that as well. So many more important things in my life than that. Football is an escape for entertainment, really nothing more. Doesn't have any long lasting impact on my life. 

Oh stop it, you know you have been thinking about the Niners/Packers game all night and all day today!!!!! 

Nick Bosa played 29 gms had 29 TFL with 17.5 sacks. He's got plenty of tape...plus if healthy he'll have the combine/pro-day to show his athleticism. 

I want the edge rusher like everyone else...But if we pick 2nd and Bosa goes 1st. Do we take Ed Oliver?

4 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Not surprising in the least bit. He has proven everything that he needs to that he's a top talent in the draft. Playing the rest of this season is not going to elevate his stock anymore. If anything, this will just lead to some uncomfortable questions during the interview process. While it leaves a bad taste in peoples' mouths when a college player quits on his team to focus on his future, it's something that is just a progression of the process that is preparing for the NFL.