2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

7 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'm starting to think the Cardinals aren't going Kyle. I find so weird there's no reports yet on who they are going to pick. Last year by now there where a ton of reports it was baker. I have a feeling they are going to trade out.

I love it. I love that we have no idea what's going to happen tonight. This is way more enjoyable than knowing that the #1 pick already has a deal in place and who is being taken #2 before the draft even starts. This is awesome and makes me so excited for tonight.

• Like 3

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

I love it. I love that we have no idea what's going to happen tonight. This is way more enjoyable than knowing that the #1 pick already has a deal in place and who is being taken #2 before the draft even starts. This is awesome and makes me so excited for tonight.

I agree im so hyped up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, y2lamanaki said:

Spin Reuben Foster however you like, but you spend a first round pick on a guy many removed from their board and he's off the team in less than a year and a half? That's just a bad pick. 

There's no doubt that the Foster pick is a bust. But to me that doesn't make it a bad pick. I prefer to grade picks right after they're made and at the time I thought Foster was worth the risk at the price. Whether he busts or turns into a superstar after that doesn't affect my grade on the pick.

Just now, Forge said:

Rumor in twittersphere that the Bills / Jets have a deal in place for the bills to get up to #3 to draft Williams if he is there. 

Read that, and then the Raiders will get to take Oliver, if they don't trade up. Hypothetically, if we trade down to #4, do we then take Allen? 

Obviously the safe bet is still taking Bosa at #2. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Read that, and then the Raiders will get to take Oliver, if they don't trade up. Hypothetically, if we trade down to #4, do we then take Allen? 

Obviously the safe bet is still taking Bosa at #2. 

If we trade down to 4, QW or Allen is my target. In that scenario, Allen. I'm not as bullish on him as a pass rusher as I am bosa,  but he would fit the scheme very well. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If we trade down to 4, QW or Allen is my target. In that scenario, Allen. I'm not as bullish on him as a pass rusher as I am bosa,  but he would fit the scheme very well. 

You know who my pick would be.......

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Close...But I'm giving the edge to this man right now:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ZaoFYNWL2R_HlsDnfH6

I love Burns’ potential, but I also could see the bust potential with him. I think 4 is a little rich for Burns. To me he’s a true boom or bust guy.

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

I love Burns’ potential, but I also could see the bust potential with him. I think 4 is a little rich for Burns. To me he’s a true boom or bust guy.

When he's racking up 15 sacks a year, come back and talk to me....

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Bosas ours

Josina Anderson usually puts out good information. I am not counting our eggs before they hatch though. Bosa is my number one and I really hope Arizona doesn’t screw us by taking him or trading out, but I’ve been let down too many times to be confident of anything.

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

Josina Anderson usually puts out good information. I am not counting our eggs before they hatch though. Bosa is my number one and I really hope Arizona doesn’t screw us by taking him or trading out, but I’ve been let down too many times to be confident of anything.

She broke the baker news last year so I'm inclined to believe it. But I agree don't want to come out disappointed. But at the same time if its QW or Bosa I'm happy.