2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

If Quinnen Williams goes first that leaves us Bosa but also trade options for Kyler.  I hope if this does play out this way we take Bosa unless there is just a ridiculous offer for our pick. 

1 hour ago, PNWjefe said:

Long time lurker, happy to be here on draft day!

LOVE that the cardinals appear to be unsure on who they are picking. I know everything is smoke during these times, but it really appears the Cards don't know what direction they will take. Also really liked Bosa's take on why he should be picked number one..."you have a QB already and picking those can be hit/miss and if you don't pick me, I will sack your QB". 

Having said that, I'm all in on the niners picking Bosa but wouldn't be upset with a williams or trade down. 

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you!

2 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

If Quinnen Williams goes first that leaves us Bosa but also trade options for Kyler.  I hope if this does play out this way we take Bosa unless there is just a ridiculous offer for our pick. 

It's exciting to think about. Would be a real win-win either way. :)  ( I do think QW is the smart pick for AZ, and I expect their choice to be Kyler )

Um yeah, so after the leaked audio I don't think Hill will be in KC much longer. Dude is a flat out punk and that's obvious.

So Hollywood Brown to KC? Oh wait, they don't have a 1st rounder. So how do they address that position? 

Just now, oldman9er said:

It's exciting to think about. Would be a real win-win either way. :)  ( I do think QW is the smart pick for AZ, and I expect their choice to be Kyler )

I agree with this for sure. Honestly I think I'd rather have to deal with Kyler than Quinnen twice a year.

• Like 2

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Um yeah, so after the leaked audio I don't think Hill will be in KC much longer. Dude is a flat out punk and that's obvious.

So Hollywood Brown to KC? Oh wait, they don't have a 1st rounder. So how do they address that position? 

They have two 2nds might force there hand to trade up.

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

QW stock down, after listening to that quick interview with Deion. Just a little. Sounds like a nice kid, showing some humble on the surface at least. Nah nevermind. Maybe he don't need to be no bright guy. 

Have you heard Frank Gore do an interview? Probably my favorite player of all time, but not 'a good interviewer'.

• Like 1

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

Have you heard Frank Gore do an interview? Probably my favorite player of all time, but not 'a good interviewer'.

Ooh yes... so true, sir. So true.

But c'mon... hearing someone speak... someone that has yet to take a pro snap... It makes an impression, is all. It isn't the end all. 

3 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

Yeah I wouldn’t want to show up for it. Still remember how joe Thomas went fishing his dad instead of going to the draft. 

I was just thinking about this too. Joe Thomas seems like a pretty cool dude, it’s a shame his career was wasted in Cleveland. He’ll get a gold jacket for sure.

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Don't need to hear the audio...Hill has been a POS. 

• Like 1