2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

@Forge I see what you mean with his Dan Patrick interview. I couldn't finish it, it was so awkward. But there is another video from October where he is on the phone, and things seem okay. But when he is there in person, it was strange. Perhaps he's had too many people in his ear in addition to him just being that way. Whatever. As long as he can play, that's the important thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIMi-_A4qOQ

otherworldly 27 bench reps for D.K. Metcalf, which if made official would tie him for most by a WR since 2006. 

Kelvin Harmon with respectable 18

N'Keal Harry with 27 reps as well

Hunter Renfrow had a 7 7/8-inch hand - smallest hands for a WR at the Combine since at least 2014

Easy now, Foster. Need you to stay under that radar until rd 6, bro. 

Hockenson with 17

Maybe they been up a while, but this is the first time I'm seeing (paying attention to) all the DB measurements. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iy5o780-6bRCidtFieUsb56O5UJT0jeDwVKotIExX2s/edit#gid=1100409300

L Johnson and J Layne not quite as tall as expected (just under 6-2), and I think it's a good thing. I don't love DBs that are too tall or gangly.. it can take away from their balance and COD skills. 

I'm good with Greedy at 185 lbs, for now. 31 + 4/8" arm reach is unfortunate but not tragic. Same for Mullen's and Oruwariye arm reach.

The S numbers are just coming in and far from complete. Adderley just under 6' and only 31" arms, fwiw. Rapp just under that in arm length. 

3 minutes ago, sherm said:

I'm a huge fan of this.

where ya think he goes? late first?

A Mack with 4.71

my boy Foster Moreau... watchu got????

4.66, very nice!

I Nauta, another favorite... 4.92? oh boy... wut?

OLiver runs 4.64, very nice

Dax... what an interesting name. Tough guy name, perhaps. DAX

Dax Raymond with a 4.73

Sample with 4.74

Irv Smith with 4.64, and it looked good. Could there be THREE tight ends going first rd? 

11 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

where ya think he goes? late first?

A Mack with 4.71

my boy Foster Moreau... watchu got????

4.66, very nice!

I Nauta, another favorite... 4.92? oh boy... wut?

Not sure where Fant goes right now cuz I haven't looked at other teams needs. But if he makes it to the 2nd rd it'll be a steal. Yes I would take him at 36 to pair with Beast Kittle. 

Caleb Wilson runs a 4.56, woah. Casserly hand time, so jeebus only knows, lol. 

Hock goes 4.71 then 4.75. Plenty enough to not hurt his stock whatsoever or raise more questions. 

WTF happened to nfl.com's coverage? I guess it's all on NFN now? if so, that sucks arse. I can't even use the Ipad to circumvent commercials???? Raaaaaaaaaggggge!!!! but not really. 

2 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Irv Smith with a 4.7 this time. Did Moreau run again? No idea,  because teh coverage SUCKS. Crappy GD world just going downhill more and more like a spinning ball of feces! 

I believe his 2nd run was a 4.71. Don't quote me on that...lol

Archived