2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, Chrissooner49er said:

The only way I wouldn't choose Bosa @ #2? A bofo trade deal comes knocking and then I take Sweat or Ferrell.

I could see a great argument for Allen there, but otherwise I agree. If Bosa is there, he is the guy. I also think Ferrell is just as good as those two, but he's the guy I would only target after trading down. 

Just now, oldman9er said:

Man's innate inclination to overthink a situation when too much time lingers prior? 

confused-shrug-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think this is dead on. It was Bosa or Bust after the KC game, but then we were often #2 so most started investing in other guys. Also probably doesn't help that Bosa chose to rehab rather than play through injury, so nobody could watch him all year. 

6 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Only way I don't take Bosa at 2 is if he's taken at 1. Lol

For me, it's if he's taken at #1 or we get a great trade offer. I would love to get 3 top 50 players given our variety of needs. But short of that, I would take Bosa at #2.

JJ was a projected Mid 3rd Round Pick all draft season but sub 4.5? Nobody expected that. Think he shot up his value to an Early to Mid 2nd Round Pick.

Niners at 36 is now a legit option, especially if Butler is off the board. Gives them the big target they are seeking. And he is home grown talent coming from Stanford.

31 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

For me, it's if he's taken at #1 or we get a great trade offer. I would love to get 3 top 50 players given our variety of needs. But short of that, I would take Bosa at #2.

Yeah same. If bosas not there go trade back. If the raiders offered us 4 and 35 and a 3rd next year for 2. I would do it if Bosas gone.

Archived