2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

4 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:

These two picks alone make this draft a complete win for me. AJ Brown I think is the best overall receiver in this class with his teammate WR2. 

You call Hanks "rangy" is that true? he ran a 4.99 40? I havent watched a ton of New Mexico State lately lol

It is true. Hanks pulled a hammy during his 40 time run. He didn't trust it come pro day, and said teams told him it wouldn't be necessary to run it; they already trusted the speed. I was expecting a 4.6 result. 

.. and agree that Bosa + AJ Brown is a huge win for us in the Draft. 

8 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Walter from walterfootball.com has the most ideal first three rounds I have seen by far this year.

1. Nick Bosa

2. Greedy Williams

3. N’Keal Harry

this will never happen, but I would be so ecstatic if we somehow came away with these three players. I’ve heard some ranking Greedy closer to round two than the top of round one, so I wouldn’t be shocked if he fell, but I would be pretty shocked if Harry made it to our round three pick.

Walterfootball.com is a great place for some laughs. I used to really buy into their rankings and loved looking at their mocks. But their site is a dumpster fire now and they've had a seething hatred for the 49ers for a long time. It seems like their hatred is starting to go away, but the site is still awful. 

3 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Walterfootball.com is a great place for some laughs. I used to really buy into their rankings and loved looking at their mocks. But their site is a dumpster fire now and they've had a seething hatred for the 49ers for a long time. It seems like their hatred is starting to go away, but the site is still awful. 

I agree it's a good place for laughs, but I disagree about the hatred of the 49ers. They have roasted our drafts and free agency moves for years, mainly because we deserved to have our drafts and free agency moves roasted for years. We haven't had a truly great draft class since 2007 nor a terrific free agency period in about that long either (Justin Smith year? Maybe the 2011 bargains?). 

Really, the only thing that the team has done well over the last decade have been trades (Boldin, Garoppolo) and even there we probably have had more misses (Stevie Johnson, Gabbert, Jonathan Martin, Gerald Hodges) than hits. 

So I don't think that there is any real hatred. I think it's a lot of "this is a bad franchise that makes a lot of bad decisions." There are certainly good reasons why we have picked in the top 10 for the last 4 years.

1 hour ago, NinerNation21 said:

Walterfootball.com is a great place for some laughs.

I used to check em out and at least get their general lol perspective.. was a pretty site, at least. 

Now, the ads are such a relentless and annoying infestation. Just not worth the lolz. 

59 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So Walter has Greedy falling to us in the 2nd round? Man, that would be awesome even though they had Hollywood Brown picked a few picks after us....Which would not be so awesome lol.

Harry in the 3rd round will be damn solid.

I'll give up the draft game forever, if both Greedy falls to rd 2 and Harry falls to rd 3. 

( who am I kidding? another year of drinking, and I won't even remember any of this draft outcome.. just like all the other yrs ) :P 

by the way, just read that yo boy Hollywood received a positive med check of his foot. 

2 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I'll give up the draft game forever, if both Greedy falls to rd 2 and Harry falls to rd 3. 

( who am I kidding? another year of drinking, and I won't even remember any of this draft outcome.. just like all the other yrs ) :P 

by the way, just read that yo boy Hollywood received a positive med check of his foot. 

I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. I mean good he is healthy but bad that he will likely be gone by #36. 

10 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I used to check em out and at least get their general lol perspective.. was a pretty site, at least. 

Now, the ads are such a relentless and annoying infestation. Just not worth the lolz. 

Yeah, I'm legit concerned about visiting this site at work. I'm worried that I'll release some virus into our network. That site is the equivalent of using a blacklight on a hotel bed...

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

Yeah, I'm legit concerned about visiting this site at work. I'm worried that I'll release some virus into our network. That site is the equivalent of using a blacklight on a hotel bed...

Ad blocker on google chrome is a must, especially browsing any site at work lol. 

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

It is sadly not often that something I read makes me literally lol while cruising the internets, but this post literally did bring on a lol.. and as it turns out... a needed one. Thank you, kind sir. tiphat2.gif

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ad blocker on google chrome is a must, especially browsing any site at work lol. 

And if you have an Android phone, download Free Adblocker Browser from the Play Store. It is my favorite- even blocks those annoying browser redirects that cause your phone to freak out. Only downside to the browser is it uses Yahoo as the default browser, so you actually have to type in "Google.com" so you don't search the Internet like a savage.

This message brought to you by your friendly resident digital marketer. 

6 hours ago, oldman9er said:

It is true. Hanks pulled a hammy during his 40 time run. He didn't trust it come pro day, and said teams told him it wouldn't be necessary to run it; they already trusted the speed. I was expecting a 4.6 result. 

.. and agree that Bosa + AJ Brown is a huge win for us in the Draft. 

Good to know, I saw he didnt run it at his proday and there’s video of his single combine attempt where he looks smooth. 

16 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

And if you have an Android phone, download Free Adblocker Browser from the Play Store. It is my favorite- even blocks those annoying browser redirects that cause your phone to freak out. Only downside to the browser is it uses Yahoo as the default browser, so you actually have to type in "Google.com" so you don't search the Internet like a savage.

This message brought to you by your friendly resident digital marketer. 

Yep, use that browser on my Android as well. Love it, super fast and blocks those annoying ads. 

It's 2019, no one should be browsing ANYTHING without some sort of ad blocker or ad blocker browser. 

Archived