2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

14 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

bit of a plot twist for all those wanting Bosa, WR, FS with the first 3 selections. 

I dig it, Irv Smith wouldn’t be awful either. 

Well my draft pants just went crazy. 

Oh yes, some damn good TEs in this draft. We may not have elite outside weapons, but hey having a Gronk/Hernandez type of duo at TE sure wouldn't be a bad alternative...Save the jokes.....I just love this draft from the mid 1st round range to the mid 2nd round range. This is why I've been wanting to trade down so badly to accumulate more picks in that range. Don't get me wrong, I won't be upset at all if we go Williams or Bosa at #2, but some damn good players will be available in the range I mentioned.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh yes, some damn good TEs in this draft. We may not have elite outside weapons, but hey having a Gronk/Hernandez type of duo at TE sure wouldn't be a bad alternative...Save the jokes.....I just love this draft from the mid 1st round range to the mid 2nd round range. This is why I've been wanting to trade down so badly to accumulate more picks in that range. Don't get me wrong, I won't be upset at all if we go Williams or Bosa at #2, but some damn good players will be available in the range I mentioned.

I agree there's so many good players. 

5 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I agree there's so many good players. 

This being such a DL heavy draft is going to be push a lot of quality players down the board and you know three or four QBs getting drafted in the 1st round like always as well. 

Come on Cincy, trade up to #11!! Don't buy the hype that Haskins is going to drop, it's all BS draft rumors started by teams hoping he drops to them. 

What's one player you think the "experts" are high than actual GMs?

I don't know why, but I see Ferrell dropping towards the end of the 1st round. Don't think he's as high on their boards than those that run draft sites and those like Kiper/McShay/etc. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What's one player you think the "experts" are high than actual GMs?

I don't know why, but I see Ferrell dropping towards the end of the 1st round. Don't think he's as high on their boards than those that run draft sites and those like Kiper/McShay/etc. 

D.K. Metcalf. Although, GM's can be pretty dumb sometimes. 

13 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

There is so much Metcalf hate, but the dude is an unbelievable prospect. 

I think he's overrated. People saw the 40 time and the height/weight combo and started gushing over what could be. I think he could be great, but I wouldn't take him over Brown or Harry and I definitely wouldn't take him in the top 20.

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

Well yeah, but TJ is going in the top 20

I think that there's a not so insignificant chance that he goes top 10. Hard for a TE to crack that, but not impossible, and the bottom of the top 10 all have needs. 

Archived