Early 2019 NFL Mock Draft

Shylo3716

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2018 at 3:19 AM, Shylo3716 said:

11. New York Giants - Drew Lock, QB, Missouri 

I don't think Gettlemen would forgo other high needs (like CB, FS, EDGE, or RT) to take one of many extremely flawed QB's in 2019 when he's quite consistently gone the BPA route and left much better prospects on the board at the QB spot this year. If he did go QB, give us Thorson > anyone else in this class.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know that I am not a public figure, nor care to be, but if someone takes full credit for my work, I am going to point out the plagiarism because they sure would.

Look at my order and their order. Then look at the bottom 4 picks projected to each team. Keep in mind that I released this right after the 2018 Draft in April.

My order isn’t random at all. Those are my actual predictions for the season.

http://www.mockdrafthq.com (copied source)

I am not at a place of rage. I am not looking for any money at all; it’s just that if you are an up-and-coming blogger trying to make a name for yourself, I would like for you to cite that credit just like I have to do with course written assignments.

Things of this nature is the reason to why the little people with the tool (brain) never get their business ventures from ground-level.

On 6/20/2018 at 5:10 PM, YogiBiz said:

I don't think Gettlemen would forgo other high needs (like CB, FS, EDGE, or RT) to take one of many extremely flawed QB's in 2019 when he's quite consistently gone the BPA route and left much better prospects on the board at the QB spot this year. If he did go QB, give us Thorson > anyone else in this class.

It’s a tough call, but I am anticipating a huge shuffle with player projections because this isn’t a class that completely is raved about, although I like what I see.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd hate to see the OL fall off the board that quickly, but totally a possibility. In this position, I think the Texans would take a long look at Bryce Love - Lamar Miller is running on fumes and nobody knows what Dont'a Foreman is going to be like when he returns from his Achilles tear.

Would prefer one of the Ts, even so much to package up the Seattle 2nd round pick to make it happen - but the theme of the 2019 draft has to be to surround Watson with weapons or protection.

With VHIII (a first round pick) and Davis and Stewart (two second round picks), I don't think we'd look for a CB in the first.

It's hard to tell what we'll need after this season. DE is a possibility. Safety looks like a big need right now. The right side of our oline looks like it could be a need.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2018 at 12:11 PM, bucsfan333 said:

With VHIII (a first round pick) and Davis and Stewart (two second round picks), I don't think we'd look for a CB in the first.

It's hard to tell what we'll need after this season. DE is a possibility. Safety looks like a big need right now. The right side of our oline looks like it could be a need.

Agreed. I was extremely impressed with both rookies during the PS and it looks like VH3 may have finally turned that corner. If Whitehead shows up like he did against Miami, we may be set at safety too. We may finally be at the point, after the decade rebuild, where we draft for depth and the future rather than immediate holes. Off the top of my head I could see us taking RG, RT, DE, DB BPA. Possibly RB depending on Barbers performance and Jones’ growth.

Archived