Rookie Numbers - REVEALED!!

bucsfan333

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Ronald Jones wore 25 at USC and 24 in hich school. But Barber and Bounce wear those numbers.

I'd imagine 20 is a no go.

That leaves 22, 31, 33, 36, and 38.

I’d like to see Jones II in the 20s but not 22. Maybe he’ll buy 25 off Barber? If not, give him 31 or 38.

24 will be open next year. Maybe Stew or Davis do a number change because..

It looks like our DBs we will have to wear a #30s jersey. Yuck

Jones should try to buy Barber #25 off him but Peyton literally switched his before last year. So I’m not sure if he willing to go back to 31.

2 hours ago, indifference said:

24 will be open next year. Maybe Stew or Davis do a number change because..

It looks like our DBs we will have to wear a #30s jersey. Yuck

Jones should try to buy Barber #25 off him but Peyton literally switched his before last year. So I’m not sure if he willing to go back to 31.

22 is open.23 and 26 are assigned to Chris Conte and Josh Robinson who are not locks to make the roster so those numbers could become available. 27 is assigned to Cornerback David Rivers so I’m sure 27 will become available. 30 is assigned to Cornerback Maurice Fleming who the Bucs liked and he was becoming a hard knock star before an injury. However he is not a lock for the roster so 30 could become available. 31 and 33 are both open. I like 31 for Carlton Davis and I like 33 for Jordan Whitehead. For Justin Watson I like 81. If 15 becomes available (assigned to Devin Lucien) He could be 15 as he wore 5 in college and of course Vita Vea will be wearing 50. I would like to see RoJo get 25.

11 hours ago, What_The_Buc said:

22 is open.23 and 26 are assigned to Chris Conte and Josh Robinson who are not locks to make the roster so those numbers could become available. 27 is assigned to Cornerback David Rivers so I’m sure 27 will become available. 30 is assigned to Cornerback Maurice Fleming who the Bucs liked and he was becoming a hard knock star before an injury. However he is not a lock for the roster so 30 could become available. 31 and 33 are both open. I like 31 for Carlton Davis and I like 33 for Jordan Whitehead. For Justin Watson I like 81. If 15 becomes available (assigned to Devin Lucien) He could be 15 as he wore 5 in college and of course Vita Vea will be wearing 50. I would like to see RoJo get 25.

Hmmm that is a good point. Robinson is a great special teams player though. 

Grimes/VG3/Smith/Davis/Stewart/Robinson

Evans/Conte/Tandy/Whitehead

10 DBs in total. I’m not sure Conte gets released. He knows the system best and while not a great player by any means he is decent. I think we keep all are guys on the roster. Robinson would be the most likely to be released as I can see Stewart handling his duties. Both? I’d be surprised both Conte and Robinson get cut. Fleming is gone imo

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think Conte starts with Evans. I doubt he gets released.

I agree I think Conte is a starter week 1 barring injury. I don’t think he is as bad as he is made out to be. I would like to see him in this defense now that we ravamped the secondary and defensive line.

Robinson would be my odd man out.

Archived