The Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread - Frosty the Ball Coach!

fretgod99

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Supersuavesky said:

Reports say Frost is a done deal, just waiting for UCF's season to end.

It seems like everyone who has any sort of in to the program has said this. With the reports coming of Frost meeting with Florida this week, I kind of feel like they're embellished. No doubt we've shown interest. Moos all but confirmed that he was in Philly when UCF faced Temple when he dodged that question in his press conference. Of course you have all the crazy reddit bloggers who have been monitoring all of the state flights that have gone to Orlando. It all seems almost too good to be true. 

3 hours ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

It seems like everyone who has any sort of in to the program has said this. With the reports coming of Frost meeting with Florida this week, I kind of feel like they're embellished. No doubt we've shown interest. Moos all but confirmed that he was in Philly when UCF faced Temple when he dodged that question in his press conference. Of course you have all the crazy reddit bloggers who have been monitoring all of the state flights that have gone to Orlando. It all seems almost too good to be true. 

From what I know, Nebraska is landing Frost. Nothing is guaranteed until the contract is signed (as UF fans know), but I'd feel confident if I were in your shoes.

• 2 weeks later...

So it's official now.

Reading through articles since the news broke. Frost has most of his staff in place. Many former Huskers as well. And they've already started recruiting. 

One article I read that was interesting was about how close to firing Riley during the season Bill Moos was. Supposedly had a conversation with the other heads after the Minny game.

2 hours ago, Supersuavesky said:

So it's official now.

Reading through articles since the news broke. Frost has most of his staff in place. Many former Huskers as well. And they've already started recruiting. 

One article I read that was interesting was about how close to firing Riley during the season Bill Moos was. Supposedly had a conversation with the other heads after the Minny game.

Looks like Barrett Ruud, Greg Austin, and Ryan Held are for sure on the staff, so there's three former Huskers. Haven't seen a DL coach confirmed yet, so I wouldn't doubt if Parella is retained to make it four. Zach Duvall also likely coming in as the S&C coach, so that'd make it four or five

Edited by LuckyNumber11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...