Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

The Gnat

Hello all.  Looking at my current schedule I'm afraid I don't have the time this year to run a league.  I'm a healthcare worker and with the rising number of COVID-19 cases it would be hard to keep up with running a draft this year.  I still want to be a part of this league but at this time running it properly would be very difficult.  

@bigjohnson2009 @Klomp @Hagar @Lieker @Sllim Pickens @JaguarCrazy2832 @Oregon Ducks @CalLionsFan @mike23md  would any of you like to manage the league?

14 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

Well guys if no one wants to step up and take over the league unfortunately we may have to call it.  I will give it until Monday @3pm edt and if there is no response I will go ahead and shut it down.  Thanks guys. @bigjohnson2009 @Klomp @Hagar @Lieker @Sllim Pickens @JaguarCrazy2832 @Oregon Ducks @CalLionsFan @mike23md

I don't really have the time, or overall knowledge, to take over. I hope someone can...

Well everyone, regretfully it appears we will be ending our run with this league this year.  I enjoyed playing with each of you.  If anyone would like to take over I would be happy to turn league over to them.  If not, thank you all for your participation.   @bigjohnson2009 @Klomp @Hagar @Lieker @Sllim Pickens @JaguarCrazy2832 @Oregon Ducks @CalLionsFan @mike23md

Also.  Thank you @Oregon Ducks for stepping up.  As much as I would love to run the league I just won't have the capacity to do so with my current workload.  I have also assigned league management power to you.  I can co-manage in the event that you have an emergency and we have an immediate issue that needs to be dealt with.

Edited by Bigbear72