Who plays MLB this year

Lambert44

Pass.

I do like Kendricks- just we got Jon Bostic and they both play similar positions. What do we do with Bostic now? Makes no sense. Had we didn't sign Bostic, this signing would have been fantastic! 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Pass.

I do like Kendricks- just we got Jon Bostic and they both play similar positions. What do we do with Bostic now? Makes no sense. Had we didn't sign Bostic, this signing would have been fantastic! 

I think Bostic as the Buck and Kendricks as the Mack would work very well.  

2 hours ago, Blitzburgh said:

Looks like Kendrick was just cut.  Do the Steelers go after him?

Also, FWIW, Bostic is playing with the #2s in OTAs.  I know there is a long way to go and a lot could change.

I am pretty sure it has more to do with seeing what Tyler Matakevich can do than it does with Jon Bostic. We all already knew what kind of players both are, but not much with Tyler. Also, maybe it's how we will play our scheme now? Perhaps differently? For example, the next closest guy to replace what Shazier can do is TJ Watt and Dupree is there athletically, they may ask our OLBs to do more of the "spill" and play as chase LBs (They are capable of it) and leaving our two LBs in the zone as we will have a Nickel safety coming in and replace one of the linebackers for the passing downs anyway. 

It's going to be an interesting camp. 

Archived