Baker Mayfield: League Perception

FGK

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Ugh. Your cool indifference just makes you that much more...mysterious. You burn me (all of us really, especially @Bonanza23. The guy, if that's what he is, hangs on every word like a picture of someone hanging onto something.) with well thought out zingers, and yet I am as a moth to the flame. I wish I could pull away, but I am as Icarus, my destination already known but unavoidable. It's okay, though. I know your heart, even if you cannot speak it.

1311e527c0b637862b151a5e76a03c8e.jpg

Wrong Stuart, I am speaking of the Stuart that tries just way too hard to fit in with the delinquents, but never quite gets there.

latest?cb=20110910035309

Put in a little more effort, set goals, strive to be a Daria!

daria-screengrab-040317-920x584.jpg

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Who are you even talking to?

Right on cue.  Maybe you should finally let go and stop hanging on every word.  Just a thought.

MfOH.gif

PS

WHERE IS YOUR CONCRETE PROOF!  I WANT THE WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS FOR ONE OF THE DRAWINGS IN JUNE!!!!

PPS

Dance for me puppet!

GoodnaturedAdorableCalf-size_restricted.

7 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Who are you even talking to?

Try not hanging onto every word, k?

6 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

Wrong Stuart, I am speaking of the Stuart that tries just way too hard to fit in with the delinquents, but never quite gets there.

latest?cb=20110910035309

Put in a little more effort, set goals, strive to be a Daria!

daria-screengrab-040317-920x584.jpg

I kinda thought I was already the Daria of the forum. And if I'm Stuart trying to fit in with you, then that makes you...blond hair or brown?

44 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Try not hanging onto every word, k?

I kinda thought I was already the Daria of the forum. And if I'm Stuart trying to fit in with you, then that makes you...blond hair or brown?

Clearly, I said trying to fit in with the delinquents here, not me.  m'kay :-D

Also, you were not a Daria.  She was an individual who did her own thing and could care less what others think.  You try way too hard to fit in with the before mentioned delinquents to be an individual.

Happy I could clear that up for you.

Archived