Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia Sixers - The Process Needs Refinement

resilient part 2

10 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I'm all aboard the trade Kyrie train. Rozier is a step back but we will pay him 30% of what we'll have to pay Kyrie.

Kyrie is better but money wise and injury wise... it’s a consideration.

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

76ers in 7…… 

Haha

13 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

It was Giannis for Stevens but good one anyhow haha I guess you loses got to come back with something how about if you're wrong Boston's the better team. Case closed

OK, I'll offer Jaylen Brown, Kyrie and BRAD Stevens for Giannis and Brogdan. Deal????

I said youth matters.. But a few Philly posters took it personal. They ain’t ready not.. they’re 2-3 years away from being a perineal championship team. Ben needs to work on his shot, Stevens is just game planning against their weakness 

37 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

He's replaceable though. Trade him, Kyrie, Tatum, and Brown for Giannis...

Fully healthy Boston can beat the Warriors. I really want that series next year.

Ok so I didn't say that. But I would still trade Stevens-Kyrie and Brown for Giannis plus Brogdan the hire Jay Wright. If you look at the posts next to that, I also called Stevens the BEST in the NBA, BUT I'll still take the package of potential future BEST player (Giannis) (Duncan) over Pops and Stevens all day. 

But that is an argument for another time.

Right now I want to enjoy Boston going up 3-0 , despite everyone claiming Philly blah. blah , blah.

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Ok so I didn't say that. But I would still trade Stevens-Kyrie and Brown for Giannis plus Brogdan the hire Jay Wright. If you look at the posts next to that, I also called Stevens the BEST in the NBA, BUT I'll still take the package of potential future BEST player (Giannis) (Duncan) over Pops and Stevens all day. 

But that is an argument for another time.

Right now I want to enjoy Boston going up 3-0 , despite everyone claiming Philly blah. blah , blah.

I like Greek freak, but no. His shot isn’t there, that’s a deal breaker.

Really though? Stevens, Jaylen Brown and Irving? I’d do Irving straight up but not Brown and Stevens. Even if it is just Brown or Stevens straight up I’m hesitant.

Just now, DoleINGout said:

I like Greek freak, but no. His shot isn’t there, that’s a deal breaker.

Really though? Stevens, Jaylen Brown and Irving? I’d do Irving straight up but not Brown and Stevens. Even if it is just Brown or Stevens straight up I’m hesitant.

This has a lot more to do with how much I think of Jay Wright who I know. Obviously think Giannis has all world potential as well.

Rozier, Hayward, Tatum with GIANNIS and Horford is better my brother IMO, but won't debate if you like the other way. Just saying. Either way it's not going happen. So let's just enjoy Boston's 3-0 lead despite everyone, including Vegas saying Philly :D

55 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Philly are so bad in late game situations man, damn. Instead of being up 2-1 they’re down 3-0 and series is done. 

Yeah the youth is really starting to show. Something it seemed like the Sixers grew out of after January.

Embarrassing loss, youth or not.

Brad Stevens is incredible. Like maybe the best coach in the league incredible. The coaching discrepancy in this series is very wide.

Been pretty disappointed with Brett Brown this series. Then again, he did get this team way ahead of schedule finishing as the 3 seed. But in an individual series, Stevens is dominating him.

3 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Brad Stevens is incredible. Like maybe the best coach in the league incredible. The coaching discrepancy in this series is very wide.

Been pretty disappointed with Brett Brown this series. Then again, he did get this team way ahead of schedule finishing as the 3 seed. But in an individual series, Stevens is dominating him.

I mean Simmons sucks. Fultz isn’t getting a chance and McConnell should be starting at this point. Simmons needs to work on a shot. His confidence is the only thing he’s shot thus far.

Archived